New to WW (and about time, too!)

Akra

Hey everyone, my names katie. I'm new to ww but not to the site in general.
Before this I tried Lipotrim (hated) and then a VLCD (hated) and then before that, every diet/pill/potion under the sun!
I joined mainly because I'm sick of hating the way i feel in my skin and seeing my best mate shrink whilst on ww and thought, 'why not?', it's the only diet i havn't tried so far and it honestly seems that this is where I should have started.

Ok, so despite what my stats say, this is me right now:
5"9, age 22, weighing 21st9lbs. Hugely overweight for my frame, lets be honest.
I'm on day 3 and so far i'm finding it refreshing! I'm on discovery and using the fast start which lets me eat 18pts, even though technically I can have 28! But i tried day 1 using 28 and found i just couldn't do it! lol.
I've found (fast start) it to be so much easier and I've always responded well to diets that tell me what and when to eat and y'know what? The recipes in fast start are really lovely! Not finding it hard to stick to it at all, which makes a change because by day 3 im usually clawing at the cupboards for a biscuit! :flirt2:
I weigh in on friday and while I'm not expecting miracles, i finally feel like i've found a diet which works for me, and i know, i know it's bad luck to say things like that this early in the game, but i can't remember the last time i felt this motivated (and not hungry) on a diet!

But i do have a few questions, if i may.
I realise that I'm usually significantly lower amounts of points than i'm allowed, will this hinder my weight loss, like, if my body gets used to it and slows down?
Will i lose weight a bit quicker because I have more to lose?

And there were more but i've completely forgotten them :D

Anyway, hello!

Katie.xxx

because you're over 14st you should be having 22 points for fast start not 18, 18 is really low compared to what you're allowed. i'd up it to 22 for fast start.

welcome to ww though its a great diet :)

well i've only been doing it for 11 weeks and i eat under my points and have lost weight but the general concensus is that you should eat your points, theres no harm in eating your points you'll still lose weight.

Yes, i can see that it's probably just aswell lol.
Tbh, i have zero appetite at the moment, theres someone who is trying to scare me badly but i don't think the police will help. Tbh, although i'm all yay about the diet, this is really getting the better of me.

restraining order, change your number and email address etc the police will help. been there, done that got the t-shirt

Back