New to WW (and here!)

LauraLoo

Silver Member
Hello all!

Been having a wee browse about here, seems a fab place for support and help on the WW plan....I bit the bullet and went along to a meeting today, joined up - need to do something about feeling fed up with my weight...and only I can do that!

I'm Laura, live in Scotland with my other half and our son who is 3.5 and baby daughter who is 5 months! :family2:

Look forward to getting to know you all. :)

xx

Hi Laura, welcome to the ww forum, my name is also Laura, I was like you fed up with my weight and need to do something about it, so I joined ww last August, Weight Watchers has to be the best diet, as you can still eat any foods once it is in your daily points, take it one day at a time, and make some zero point soup for when you get hungry, this is a great forum for help and motivation, hope it all goes well, and good luck

hi laura!!! well done for joining WW, although im a tad jealous that your start weight is what i weigh now after loosing a stone, lucky ***** lol
are you going to cook healthy stuff for you and DH or are you going to let him fend for himself for a bit?
have just updated this weeks Wl on 'the other place', whens your first weigh in?

allison xxx

hello welcome and enjoy ww and minimins

Good luck with WW Laura! I agree with the other Laura, definitely make some zero point soup and also make sure you write everything down - a food diary on here helps keep me motivated! This is a great forum and you will find lots of advice and inspiration.

Lesley
X

Welcome and well done for joining ww. I'm sure you will find this forum a great help and motivator.

Back