new to WW, have a question

sarahm85

Silver Member
Hi there, I'm not new to Minimins but I am to WW. Having lost 3 stone on SW almost 2 years ago, I have put a bit (not all!) back on over time and to be honest I have got bored of SW and unmotivated in recent months and needed a change. My friend has been doing WW online and is doing brilliantly so far and she has inspired me to sign up online. Also I think I 'abuse' the unlimited food sometimes (esp pasta) so I think 'restricting' myself with the points will make me think more about food choices and portions.

It's my second day in and starting to get my head round points and enjoying the plan. However, I'm eating all my daily points, but unsure as to whether to eat all or the majority of my weekly ones to start off with and see how I go? As I don't have a great deal of weight to lose, I'm worried if eating too many of the weeklies will affect my losses. I'm sure this has been asked a great deal, but any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm on 28 PPs if that helps!

Looking forward to meeting new minimins!

Sarah x

Welcome to WW :) It shouldn't affect you as that's what they're there for. But different people tend to have different results so I would maybe experiment on the weeks where you don't 'have' to use them for anything, (eg. a family meal out you can't avoid) and see how you do. Also the days you have them can apparently affect how much you lose- search on here for mentions of the 'wendy plan'.

I've read that you need your weeklies and 1/3 to a half is a good place to start. Without any you may not be eating enough. Others lose eating them all so it is a weird one to get used to

I've read that you need your weeklies and 1/3 to a half is a good place to start. Without any you may not be eating enough. Others lose eating them all so it is a weird one to get used to

I rarely eat any of them and have lost a lot of weight. So I do think it varies for different people.

Back