ProPoints New to WW- onwards and downwards

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by nutty me, 26 January 2011 Social URL.

1. nutty me

nutty me onwards and downwards

Start Weight:
    18st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    Hi - thought i would introduce myself. Until New Year i was doing lighter life and lost 4 stone. :D For health reasons I had to stop for a while ( having surgery soon). I was worried I would put all the weight back on. I did put 6.5 lbs on :eek:.
    So 2 weeks ago I joined weight watchers and up to now have lost 4 lbs :D.
    Looking forward to sharing my journey and meeting new people.

Nutty x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tracer

Tracer Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(25.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hellooooooo, welcome to WW. Well done on your previous weight loss, hope you enjoy the WW plan.........xx

4. nutty me

nutty me onwards and downwards

Start Weight:
    18st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    No weigh in this week as had my surgery yesterday. I did weigh myself at home and was disappointed to see I had put 3 lbs on:sigh::sigh:. Think it might be TOM approaching but was not happy, im sure some will have been comfort eating thinking about my surgery. Get this week over and back on track with my journey. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.