New to WW. Previously did SW

Ive done old ww points and sw. I lost 5 stone on old ww but got bored then gained some back. Went to sw and i ate way too much. No portion control.
Im going bk to ww tuesday. Im determined to shift this last 3 stone!!

I have 3 stone to shift. I'm looking at it as 7lbs at a time though :) otherwise may find if a bit daunting.
Good look xx

Lucy_B said:
I'm loving having ww stuff. Being able to have a bagel for 4 points instead of 7- brill!

I know what you mean, to be able to have a roll etc. the part baked ones come out great!!!

I love bread so I'm so pleased I can still have it :) random question but has anyone measured theirselves in terms of inches around hips etc? I'm thinking of doing so to track inches lost but am worried that I won't see much difference weekly like on the scales x

Lucy_B said:
I love bread so I'm so pleased I can still have it :) random question but has anyone measured theirselves in terms of inches around hips etc? I'm thinking of doing so to track inches lost but am worried that I won't see much difference weekly like on the scales x

Me too, it's nice to have a normal lunch of sandwiches etc with the family rather than always having to do something different!!
I don't coz I dot have a measuring tape lol it's a great idea though, sometimes people do lose inches instead of lbs so well worth tracking it x

I keep meaning to measure as I'm losing weight but I feel the same size....I think it would encourage me to exercise more & tone up - tomorrow it's what I'm going to do ;)

Hey
Ive tried both plans in the past but ww always worked better for me. Im going back tomorrow and I cant wait :)

I tried sw aswell lasted a week and just couldnt get into it went back to weight watchers lost over 3 stone and have kept it off this past two years! Back now to get down another 2 stone ,

I wish you all the luck in the world!

I keep meaning to measure as I'm losing weight but I feel the same size....I think it would encourage me to exercise more & tone up - tomorrow it's what I'm going to do ;)

Did you measure yourself? I still didn't get round to it. I really should though x

Well kind of! I can't find my measuring tape so did it with a computer cord & 30cm ruler! So not very accurate, smaller than I was though a year ago though I think! :)

Im another one from the dark side, not officially starting till sunday as im having a party tomorrow

Good luck!!! Nearly through my second week and I'm so happy on it!! I used to annoy my oh with sw because of the different things I had to cook to stay on plan. I find ww fits perfectly for me!! Hubby has eaten all the meals I've had, many of them our firm favs, just tweaked or weighed to the proper portion lol :D

Back