New to WW

no1gran

Hi guys Im new to WW, I was doing CD but i had to come of it.
Just started WW yesterday, i signed up for the online ww, as I work for myself, and might find it hard to get to the meetings, so far so good, just trying to get ma head round the points :D would love to loose another 3stone ;)

hi no1gran and :welcome: to WW! My one tip - track absolutely everything that you eat and drink - it is amazing how you can 'forget' that you have eaten something during the day! The online tracker on the WW website is great and will help you get your head around the points!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

:welcome2: Hello :welcome2:

Well done on starting WW,I did CD and remember I had a slight gain after stopping as the glycion stores returned,have you gone striaght from CD to WW?
I do WW at home with just the books etc I used to have the online membership but I never used it :eek: ,you'll soon get used to the points and everyone here is lovely and helpful xx

:welcome2: Hello :welcome2:

Well done on starting WW,I did CD and remember I had a slight gain after stopping as the glycion stores returned,have you gone striaght from CD to WW?
I do WW at home with just the books etc I used to have the online membership but I never used it :eek: ,you'll soon get used to the points and everyone here is lovely and helpful xx

Hiya i have been of it for 3wks now, and i wanted to continue to still loose the weight, so thought this would be easier for me to do, as my husband is too busy to take me into town now, since he has stopped the CD as he has reached his target weight.
I have got the 3mths subscription, but i wont be renewing it.
How long have you been on it ? :D

Aww thanx everyone, i really hope it works for me too, going on holiday at the begining of October, so would love to be a dress size down or two lol

Good luck with ww, i started the other day but it seems to be going okay for me! :) x

Back