New to WW

*Hazel*

Hi iv just done my first week and got weighed and have lost 8lb what a suprise !!!!!!!!!!Im doing the pp on my own as never have time to go to groups I work for the Nhs and work shift and long hours but have been viewing this site all week so thanks guys to all of you who have posted with the sound advice and here is to the next week :)

Omg! Well don't!! X

im going to join a group tomorrow evening (iv got a free voucher) just to make sure i have allocated myself the correct points at the moment im sticking to 26 pp im determined to stick to it iv been at my goal weight twice befor and then the weight as slowley crept back on but the trouble i have is i sometimes work long shifts 15hrs a day and i dont always get allocated breaks so a mars bar has been the easy substitute lol

brilliant loss, what do you use to work out your points on food . I was meant to start a week ago but with one thing or another it never happened so i am going to try it going alone, but i dont have anything to work out my points on the foods

Well done hazel I have restarted this week and WI is tomorrow I also work for the NHS do yours not have a meeting at work I have found this really helpful

brilliant loss, what do you use to work out your points on food . I was meant to start a week ago but with one thing or another it never happened so i am going to try it going alone, but i dont have anything to work out my points on the foods

iv got an app on my phone although i may get in trouble in the asda asda for loitering as i check everything :D

*Hazel* said:
thats cool having a meeting at work sadly we dont in sheffield good luck with your wi

Hey I'm just round the corner in Rotherham! Good luck and well done!

yeah not too far vady :) i joined a group last night just to make sure i was having the correct points but dont think i can fit meetings in so im going do it just with my points app and this group so heres to the next weight loss next week (i hope)

*Hazel* said:
yeah not too far vady :) i joined a group last night just to make sure i was having the correct points but dont think i can fit meetings in so im going do it just with my points app and this group so heres to the next weight loss next week (i hope)

Good luck! I don't go to meetings either as they font motivate me! X

Hi Everyone, I am also kinda new to WW. I did it ages ago but then went to Sw. Decided to give weight watchers a go now they have the new pro points. I started on Wednesday and I am doing it online as I work different hours. There seems to be some great advice on here though. Looking forward to hopefully a good first week!

Hi Everyone, I am also kinda new to WW. I did it ages ago but then went to Sw. Decided to give weight watchers a go now they have the new pro points. I started on Wednesday and I am doing it online as I work different hours. There seems to be some great advice on here though. Looking forward to hopefully a good first week!
hi Hannah your right there is a lot of advice on here and people seem really friendly good luck with your first week my weigh in day is monday so just have the weekend to get over lol

Back