New to WW

Browsie

Silver Member
Hi all. Just joined WW today on spur of moment. I have been a die hard SWer for years and done it on and of with varying levels of success. Stopped going to the meetings a few months ago as just couldn't stick to it. Just knew the plan inside out so when I went a little wrong I would just think bugger it and stuff my face.

Anyway hoping a change of plan will sort me out once and for all!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all. Just joined WW today on spur of moment. I have been a die hard SWer for years and done it on and of with varying levels of success. Stopped going to the meetings a few months ago as just couldn't stick to it. Just knew the plan inside out so when I went a little wrong I would just think bugger it and stuff my face. Anyway hoping a change of plan will sort me out once and for all! Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi browsie! Hope you're ok x

I could have written your post myself! I've spent that last 12 months with Sw staying the same pretty much!

I am off to join ww class on Tuesday! Daren't trust myself to go it alone!

Excited for all the new info and plan, especially the app and tech stuff that ww seems to offer!

Interested to hear how you find it! xx

Hi MrsS

The first week is quite restrictive making you focus on healthier choices such as fruit and veg. But I suppose it gets you into the right frame of mind. Started today and had porridge oats made with skimmed milk and blueberries. Don't know what my pro points allowance is yet get that next week. It's exciting starting out on something different. Although my OH had warned me not to go on and on boot this though like I did with SW. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi MrsS The first week is quite restrictive making you focus on healthier choices such as fruit and veg. But I suppose it gets you into the right frame of mind. Started today and had porridge oats made with skimmed milk and blueberries. Don't know what my pro points allowance is yet get that next week. It's exciting starting out on something different. Although my OH had warned me not to go on and on boot this though like I did with SW. Good luck. Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha I'm not making any promises like that to mine!

Can you go straight into points if you want to or not?

I'm eager to get started now! Tuesday seems ages away! X

good luck to the both of you. you'll soon get into the swing of it and love it! xx

Thanks Bessie xx

They start you off on simple start for a week then you get to choose whether to stick with that eith an additional 49mpoints or do propoints. You can choose which one day by day.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back