New... to Xenical

ast

Hello

This is my first day on Xenical, its been fine so far... :p

Anyway about me... I am 22, female a size 24 hopping for a size 12 (I have my eye on a dress similar to the one in my signature). I have tried many diets before including Atkins, Weight watchers, Lighter life and Cambridge which left me at an all time high for me of 23 stone, :argh:, as I couldn't cope with reintroducing food (I just couldn't stand the WW person :mad:) so after losing a stone by eating healthy and an extra half with alli I spoke to the doctor and was put on the stronger stuff.
So here I am sorry for the essay!
Hope to speak to you soon.

Welcome to the xenical forum. There are lots of lovely peeps here who will answer any questions you may have. Good luck!

Hello there an good luck!!

i am luvin the dress hun lol

luv katie
xx

oooh I've got my eye on your dress! too! lol!

:welcome2: to this site! It's absolutely fabulous and is helping me tremendously!

There's lots of info and advice on here that is REALLY useful, as the doctors can be particularly rubbish at explaining things when they give you the tablets (not mentioning anything about the 5g/100g rule, 15g/meal etc...) but above all else there's fab support on here! :gen126:

It's like a real life slimming class with encouragement and support of friends without the costly weekly price tag! And you can come here daily - its fab!!

What diet are you doing with Xenical hun? Is it just eating healthy/low fat??

I'm doing low cal // low fat and Xenical and I find it surprisingly easy to stick to.... I allow myself anything from 1200-1500cals a day and it seems to work well for me (5lbs in first week - but I havent weighed since - gonna to update my stats at the end of Aug!):scale:

Counting cals can be a pain at first but it opens your eyes as to how much is in certain things... I also keep a food diary where I write down EVERYTHING i eat and how many cals and fat is in it, total cals and fat for the day! It DEFINATELY helps me keep on track, as the days I don't write down what I've eaten in this way, I def eat more and find myself picking! But writing stuff down def makes me more aware of what I'm putting in my mouth!

Just some ideas for you hun! Didn't wanna bombard you!

Good luck with your weight loss journey - you'll be in your new dress in no time - just look at Piink, she's lost 101lbs in 6 months!! She's my hero!

xxxx

Welcome , welcome, this is a fab site, and so far most of us are really happy with the results we are seeing from taking xenical and following a healthy low fat diet, I know I am, and yes take a look at our fab xenical queen, Pink, she's done just amazingly and we all can too.
I would go with soon to be yummy mummy and do a food diary, I couldn't function without mine it really keeps me on track and I weigh everything that goes into my mouth...If I can weigh it I don't eat it. Also exercise, that doesn't mean chucking weights around in the gym as thats really not for everybody and definately not me , walking is a great way to get fit, I walk everyday with my two dogs, one of which has a touch of weighty issues like myself, I always walk fast and the dogs are always knackered so I must be doing something right.
xxx

hey im new to this Xenical thing. start my full proper day tomorrow. little bit about me. im 19 and a size 22. ive had 2 kids. from havin the first thenfalling pregnant 3months later id never had time to shift the 'mummy tummy'!!!! so im going forhe low fat diet of around 12grams per meal. hopefully just go from there. also getting married in novembe ive got my dress but having to he it taken in would be great. xx

hey kirsty!!! welcome to minis!!

Congrats on your two babies and wedding!! I got two babies aswell both girls aged 1 and 3! I got pregnant again after one year and that was quite tough!! Bet you have your handsful! lol

If you need any advice or just a chat/rant/ rave! whatever... just come on here im sure one of us can help you!!!

Love katiexxx

Back