new to xenical

yumymumywanabe

Fat be-gone
:sign0144:

ok so iv just seen my doctor and he has put me on Xenical,, he told me in 4 weeks i need to lose 13lbs before my next weigh in with him.. now as im new is this normel as it seems alot.. iv been on this diet for 8 weeks now and only 2lbs a week.... is 3-4lbs normel for being on Xenical.. i suppose it must be if the doc has set that weight for me.. anyway, just wanted to introduce myself to this part of the forum as this is prob where ill hang out alot from now on lol.. so hi :wavey:

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome xx

It is certainly do able if you stick with it, but i think you will find that so long as the doctor can see that you are making the effort he will be happy with whatever you lose. If you can try to get some exercise in as I am told that really helps boost your losses. i am sure if you have a look through some of the other threads on here you will find lots of useful tips to help things along.

Good Luck xx

Hi and Welcome!! this forum is great because you dont have to walk your journey alone!! I imagine the doctor gave you a big number like that to make a big effort. mine told me 8 pounds in the first month. But! 13 is doable, the key is exercise! good luck!!!

Thanks girls for the welcome.. i have had a look around and yes it does seem like a great place.. spent alot of the day browsing through old posts.. gonna get the kids sorted then carry on reading

Hi, and welcome to xenical :) losses can be different for everyone,you'll see my losses on my siggy,you'll see how they differ greatly each week...

exercise is key and so is drinking water :)

have you read the sticky info?explains a lot about the rules etc..
good idea to read back through the threads,a lot of the main questions and answers are further back.

wish you lots of luck!

xoxo

Back