New Today! Lets go for it!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tonis818, 8 January 2014.

1. tonis818

tonis818 Member

Hi everyone,
    I've just joined today, need as much support as I can get! I really need to stick at it this time, after having my daughter 15 months ago (I still she's only a few months and kid myself that I have plenty of time!)
    I'm sick of not being able to wear my old nice clothes!
    Good luck and here's to a slim 2014!!
  2. Janey2014

Janey2014 Well-Known Member

Hi Toni, welcome!

Which diet/plan are you following? Good luck :)
  3. tonis818

tonis818 Member

Hi there,
    I'm attempting slimming world! Sometimes it seems too good to be true!
    I'm determined to stick it out this time!!
  4. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

Hi Toni welcome to the forum and good luck with SW. If u stick to it you will surely get to ur target goal.
  5. tronniedave

tronniedave New Member

I am new to! First weigh in yesterday 3.5 off :)

Off on holiday in May and would love to be a stone lighter! It's is my second time on slimming world, last time I lost a stone. Have tried numerous diets since but SW is the one that seems to work for me.

Good luck everyone :)
  6. bubblyuk

bubblyuk Member

I'm hearing lots of good things about slimming world, I'm currently trying weight watchers because I find there point system so easy, but it was a toss up between ww and sw, good luck with your weight loss :)
  7. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

Congrats on ur loss.
  8. tonis818

tonis818 Member

Well done on your loss!
    I have a confession, I have synned tonight, what a terrible person I am! I had chips from the chippy because my partner was! Argh, I'm so weak!
    I weighed myself this morning and lost 4lbs since Tuesday, so I think in the back of my mind it was justified!
    Here's hoping it was just a blip and I can get back on track tomorrow!
    I hope you're all having a nice evening! X