New today to slim & Save!

princesssappho

Hi hope I am posting in the right place!!! I have started slim & save today and so far so good but early days I know! Not many people know I'm dieting so I am gonna need all the support and encouragement I can get!!! If anyone else is starting & wants a buddy...I'm here! I have spent the last few days reading posts on this site and it has been very helpful.

Hi, I started today too, so am happy to buddy up :). I have done cambridge in past and liked it, and
and the good weight loss. Am liking slim and save so far, love the fact there are "meals" ... Have ordered 4 weeks worth....

Good luck :)

Excellent! :) I'm completely new to VLCD! I lost over 4 stone with weight watchers a couple of years ago but put it all back on! I have also ordered 4 weeks worth and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by the taste so far! Slim & save also have enough choice I hope to stop me getting too fed up!! Good luck to you too...

princesssappho said:
Hi hope I am posting in the right place!!! I have started slim & save today and so far so good but early days I know! Not many people know I'm dieting so I am gonna need all the support and encouragement I can get!!! If anyone else is starting & wants a buddy...I'm here! I have spent the last few days reading posts on this site and it has been very helpful.

Hi il buddy up with u if u send me your details

Welcome both, I still feel like a newbie and I'm well into week 5 of vlcd, week 2 of s&s. Loving the support on this forum, best I've come across :)

Hi all, I'm on day 5 of s&s so still new but have done both LL (before having a baby) and Exante in the past year with good results, iv started s&s to lose my last 2 stone. I'm loving the variety and the taste of all the packs iv tasted so far, much better than the other products iv tried and I didn't think they were bad! Good luck everyone, it is worth it :) xx

loveloveyy said:
Hi il buddy up with u if u send me your details

That sounds good but haven't yet got pm to send you my contact details! Didn't think about that!!!

Back