New Today

Hi Taupe, congrats on the weight loss! i've lost 11lbs this week to so happy days! i did have an off weekend though where i had a drink* so who knows where i could have ended up!

*may or may not have been more than one drink...:D

Oh naughty BC! Just get back on that wagon…11lbs is amazing so keep at it - it is good to support each other!

Well done Taupe and BC keep at it its so worth it.....

I'm aiming for 8.5lb to get me into the next stone bracket. And the next dress size, that's as important to me as the lbs. have you noticed your clothes feeling loose? x

I have lost a bit more than a stone so far , when I look at myself in the mirror I dnt see any changes to my body I still look and feel the same but there is definately a change in my clothes some jackets especially do feel a bit loose around the arms and they easily go in now unlike before............I would like to lose a stone or more if possible this month looking at 5st loss till mid june as im off on holiday then and 2 wedding to attend in August........fingaz crossed I do want this soo much and hope to have the willpower to get thru it......

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 10 for me. Going fine. My clothes don't feel any different yet but I do feel better. Whether it is psychological or not I don't know, but I seem to have more energy and have a more positive outlook (not that I was a pessimist).

Thanks guys, I find it really motivating to find how people are doing. I want to loose around 7 stone and find I get overwhelmed then never get to goal! Knowing that other people are really going it there keeps me motivated!
Hope you both have a good day x

I have a lot of weight to lose too. For me I can't focus too much on the end game as there is a long way to go, so taking it day by day and half a stone by half stone helps me stay focused. Every half pound is a step closer to getting there. Stick to it and this is the quickest way to lose those pounds for those of us who have a lot to lose. The break from food is also helping me realise how much I did eat, even without realising and getting my brain in gear for not going back to that place...

Weigh in day today and another 4.5lbs gone so really pleased with that as now over a stone gone in 2 weeks and I'm in the next stones down which I will use to keep me motivated this week. Day 15 here we come...

That is brilliant! well done on your loss! xx

Thank you Mrs. How are you getting on?

I am okay, it baffles me how I'm not hungry! I have so far liked most of the products which helps! Its my first weigh in tomorrow so looking forward to that! :)

Hope you have a good day! xx

Hi Mrs, I know the lack of hunger is weird isn't it. I don't mind any of the packs so far either. Good luck with your weigh in and let's hope you are jumping around the scales with delight!

Thank you! I lost 8lb! I am happy with that, but I haven't been drinking enough water today so really trying! How was your evening? xx

8lbs is terrific. Every pound off is an achievement. Well done. Keep at the water. Not doing too badly, Day 17 for me.

Back