Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

new tonight

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by angel28, 14 July 2008 Social URL.

1. angel28

angel28 Member

:wave_cry:hi hope im in the right place after years of yo yo dieting im wanting to be a last diet.im currently at my heaviest 12st4lb ive always been at 9st but for the past 3 yrs my weight has crept up with dieting.At the moment im feeling fat and lost and i feel it is never going to come off.so has anyone got any tips for me starting tomorrow?how many calories would i be on?im 5ft.Thanks nic

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How did your first day go then? The first week is always the hardest

4. angel28

angel28 Member

not very good tobe honest but what i have done is join a gym i start in 10days hopefuly that will make me feel better

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to mini's hun and best of luck. are you doing ww or sw or are you just doing it yourself?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.