New update: 82lbs down 37lb to go!

I just want to say I've got my second weigh in tonight! And I'm so happy for you! I lost 5 1/2 lbs my first week... And that made me feel amazing! Can't wait to hit my goal of ten stone! And I can't imagine feeling like you do! I have pics up on my fridge and keep one In my bag just incase I ever get tempted! Well done! You have really inspired me to keep going! It is possible!

Can I ask you what sort of food you eat? I'm after some new ideas xxx

Well done on a fantastic loss :) wishing you lots of luck on your jouney :)!

Mealwise ive been extra focused this past week and always making sure i have a fair portion of fruit/veg with my meals defo 1/3 if not jst a bit more to make sure im gettin it in. Started the exercise regime so what to make sure im eating and drinking enough!

I eat tonnes of meat and i also love pasta especially pasta n sauces. I pretty much eat anything apart from baked beans eurgh!!!

My mum makes my meals so im quite lucky she just adapts tea to sw for me or tells me if shes added things eg flour etc so i know can figure out syns before she makes it if its high ill make an alternative.

I enjoy jacket spuds, with lighter than light mayo n salad n tuna and other fillings and also anything with eggs not too many though.

Im pretty varied to be honest with what i eat and i eat a fair bit. Snack on fruit or ff yoghurts in the day and if ive had not many syns in the day i have myself a bit of choc or something sweet in the evenin if im peckish or a pack of crisps (synned of course)

Good luck

Xx

Wow your pictures are amazing .. u must feel so much better ... Well done xxxxx

chocolatetrish said:
Wow your pictures are amazing .. u must feel so much better ... Well done xxxxx

Thank you! gettin there still got a self confidence issue tho hard to get used to i suppose xx

Your photos show how far you have come well done :) such a great achievement! These photos give the rest of us a boost and I know I need it at times!

Aw thank you!!

its great to hear i can help others whilst on my journey to a new me :) motivates me to keep me going when sometimes it feels like the going gets tough....

xx

Well you have definitely inspired me!!! My target to begin with was to lose 52lbs to get to 11st, ultimately I would like to be 10st but I lost weight before I fell pregnant and got down 11st 4lbs and was the happiest I'd ever been with my appearance, I was wearing size 10-12 on top and 12-14 on bottom. I'm thinking along the same lines as you about wether being a size 10 all over would suit me as although Im not very tall, Im not short either, when I was 11st 4lbs everyone told me to stop losing weight as I stopped looking like me lol! I still have 40lbs to go now so we will see.

A massive well done to you and thanks for sharing your fab story!!! x x x

WOW you have done really well and look really good even if you don't lose anymore I would be proud to have a figure like that! Keep it up x

Thanks guys :)

Fort id update size 14 pants and top oh yes!! Wish i bought the 12 in the top though....that will be the next achievement :D

Attachments

• image-1628835255.jpg
    image-1628835255.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 272
wd on your weightloss you look great xx

You look a lot smaller then a 14! But then again I always made the mistake of buying clothes smaller as soon as I'd lost some weight, just to say I can fit (squeeze) into them. Even if you buy a size slightly bigger, if it fits well you can look slimmer! You look fab! x

Wow, you look fab. You're photo's are most definitely inspirational. Sometimes I wonder what a size 10 me will look like! It was great to see your gradual change.

I'm quite short so even hitting a 16 I can see will make quite a difference! I'm technically a 20 bust and hips with a smaller waist but only buy generous cut 18's!!! I definitely feel slimmer inside than I actually am - a photo of me always shocks me. I think I should dig one out as motivation/reminder to stay on track.

It was fab to hear that even at a 14 you were getting good losses as i'm worried the good losses will slow.

You look gorgeous hun, well done, good to see the hard work has paid off!

Sorry for the late reply to all ur lovely comments its definitely inspiring me to get back on it after my holiday....demolished the buffet every night haha but you gotta loosen the reigns sometimes :) 1st day back on it after 3 weeks off *shame of it lol! x

Back