New User

akasja

Well I've been reading the forum for a while now and decided to give it a go (both the forum and LT!!)

Into my 9th day, lost around 7lbs so far.

The first few days (monday to friday last week) were surprisingly easy, but the weekend nearly killed me but I managed to get through it. It seems to be getting progressively harder and harder!

I really miss food though! Not through hunger, but I cooked a lot for me and my OH and we both ate reasonably healthly. I miss cooking and I miss variety and texture - it would be lovely to have something to munch on!

Oh and I found the chocolate shakes the most disgusting thing in the world!!

Closely followed by the vanilla shake with coffee (as read on here!)

haha

:welcome:

Welcome akasja,

Well done for getting to day 9 and losing 7lb:happy096:

Weekends have always been tough for me as well as the weekend is associated with being out and about shopping for food for the week ahead and eating out.

It does take some getting use to and as time goes by it does become easier.

I use to love cooking as well and really enjoyed it but to be honest have totally gone off cooking and avoid it now as much as possible...although I do like watching the cookery programmes.:giggle:

You can have the flapjacks in your second week although personally I would try and leave them a little longer as the initial taste is quite vile but somehow over time they seem to become more edible...I would miss very much now not having one a day to chew on:)

However I have come across some members who have taken to the taste right away so perhaps you well might be one of those lucky ones.

When OH is having his meal I have my flapjack and it takes me even longer than him to eat as a whole flapjack is not something you can eat fast...they are great for when you go out for a meal and you still have something to eat with others.

I don't like the chocolate shake or the chicken soup but I like vanilla and strawberry.

Here is a link below to help you put up your weight tracker and if you need any help please ask.
http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

I hope you have all your body measurements done and before photos as this can really help to focus your mind along with setting mini goals.

Hang in there you can do this.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks for the welcome!

It's funny, without reading the forum (as many others have said) I'd have packed it in by now.

How do people get through occasions? It's my fathers 70th birthday this weekend and I'm dreading it as we're having a massive BBQ for him (at which I'm cooking!)

But things like weddings, parties etc - what do people do to get through them?

Well done on your first week, I officially start tomorrow, I gat chicken soup, chock and strawb!

Hi and welcome! With regards occasions I just drink water and get on with it. I don't mean that to sound blunt or abrupt, it really is what I do. I feel if I think it will be difficult it will be so I just decide it will be fine.

I found that being hungry wasn't a problem on lipotrim, but not being able to eat really exposed how I relied on food for loads of things that were nothing to do with fuel. I always knew I was a comfort eater when stressed, but quickly realised I am also a celebration eater, a boredom eater etc. That aspect of TFR can be tougher at first then the not eating/hunger bit.

It all gets easier tho and the weigh days fly in so good luck and keep at it x

Hello everyone another newbie here, not long had a baby so trying to get rid of the baby fat. Hubby has been on Lt for a few weeks now and doing really well so I thought I would give it a go, i am still wearing maternity clothes and so want to get back in my normal clothes!

Welcome to you both.

Akasja, I have been to several barbeques since I started but stuck to water at each one. After a while you become detached from food and that makes things a lot easier. I cook for my OH and 3 children everyday and I find a sniff is all I need these days. I'm not tempted at all - not that my children would let me cheat even if I wanted to!!!!!

When I first started I could only bare the strawberry shakes and flapjacks, now I have the vanilla as a latte for breakfast and alternate between chocolate and strawberry for tea. Like Mini, I would miss not having a flapjack to nibble at lunchtime as it is nice to be able to chew. The flapjacks are nothing like the chewy ones you are probably used to!!!

Try some flavours again in a month or so coz your tastebuds will change.

Good luck.

x

Hello everyone another newbie here, not long had a baby so trying to get rid of the baby fat. Hubby has been on Lt for a few weeks now and doing really well so I thought I would give it a go, i am still wearing maternity clothes and so want to get back in my normal clothes!

Welcome Wifey!! xx

Well I've been reading the forum for a while now and decided to give it a go (both the forum and LT!!)

Into my 9th day, lost around 7lbs so far.

The first few days (monday to friday last week) were surprisingly easy, but the weekend nearly killed me but I managed to get through it. It seems to be getting progressively harder and harder!

I really miss food though! Not through hunger, but I cooked a lot for me and my OH and we both ate reasonably healthly. I miss cooking and I miss variety and texture - it would be lovely to have something to munch on!

Heya and welcome hun, good luck on LT :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Heya and welcome hun, baby fat will vanish in no time ;)

Hi to you! :welcome:
You've got a good ally there with Milktrayman. The best of luck with LT and you'll soon lose the post baby weight. xx

hello and welcome milky's wifey!! xxxx

Back