New week, new me

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
So I know some of us slipped up this week and want next week to be better. If this is you, step forward!

Lets pledge to have a fantastic week- stay within our daily and weekly points and earn those activity points!

I need to be good all week as I've got a party saturday night and I want a (planned) treat.

Who's in?

Good luck this week guys, what can help is trying on clothes that are too small and see them slowly fit you. It helps me stay motivated, I try on clothes that re too small every week. :)

I'm doing well so far, yesterday was really good and today looks good too! Going to the gym later to try these vibration plates.

Good luck ununpentium!

And Lostris, fitting into smaller clothes is definitely motivating.
I needed some new gym trousers this week, and went to Matalan to get the same ones I've already got, but they didn't have any.
I spotted some others that I really liked the look off, but the sizes weren't helpful.
I'm around about a 14-16 in trousers (depending on the cut), but these joggers only came in sizes 12-14 and 16-18.
So I picked up a pair of both size to try on.
I really didn't want to be wearing the bigger ones.
I tried on the 12-14s first, and they fitted perfectly.
I am so pleased. It's definitely motivated me to keep going =D

That's brilliant elfy!

I'm leaving in about half an hour for my WI. I'd be happy with sts as I did muck up last week quite badly!

I've definitely noticed that half a stone has gone.
I used to have a visible line across my chest between my stomach and the bottom of my ribs where the two joined. Including my boobs, I definitely had a 6 pack haha.
But now that line has reduced, so it's really good to see that.

I'm sure you'll do well at weigh in. Fingers crossed for you. :fingerscrossed:
If not, at least you'll know why, and where you went wrong, and you'll get back on track for next week.
You will​ reach your goal by the end of the year.

I'm deffinately alley in, my allowance is 26 and I've eaten 30 I'm so fed up with myself an wonder how I put on weight so here's to a perfect week x

Well I put on 2lbs. Sigh. I was hoping to have maintained as I sneakily weighed myself this morning and I'd actually lost, but by the end of the day I knew I'd be heavier.

Anyway, here's to a good week! I WILL lose weight next WI.

Yep, just start afresh.
Ignore the bad week you had, and your gain, and start again.
2lbs isn't a massive deal.
Easily fixed =)

Keep it going ununpentium & kayleigh =)

Can i join in please? Missed my last WI with my daughter not being well bless her. WI on Sat so going for full on till then. I NEED to do this.

It's been difficult I wake up every morning with good intentions and by the middle of the day I've forgot about being good and usually have eaten biscuits and cakes and all the naughty stuff. I really should think about logging on here when I reach for the snack cupboard

Maybe find a picture of someone who's figure you want to be like, or a photo you don't like of yourself and stick it to the cupboard door? That might put you off reaching for the cakes!

Yes I could do but it's not in the house that's the problem it's usually if I'm walking past the bakery or popping into the shop for basics. And they have the chocolate next to the till :/ x

Back