New week, new you!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Good luck to everyone who is starting the diet today either as a new Cambridger or as a restarter.

Hang in there for these first few days and drink the water and the duvet of ketosis will be hitting by the end of the week.

M.

Thanks Mike!
Your encouraging post is much appreciated. It was frustrating having to abandon ship for the last 2 weeks but I'm back and ready to do the final stretch.

Good luck to everyone who is starting or restarting alongside me!

Thanks Mike! you've had a fantastic weightloss and i always look forward to reading your posts, i have just restarted today and aim to lose 2 stone for xmas!!

Thanks again for being so encouraging!

Well 7 months of mucking around over and done with....well not really mucking around all in all I've had 4 and a half months of not being able to follow the diet due to surgery. But still now I'm feeling fab I want to get back on more now than ever before. Yep Kamiknix is restarting tomorrow morning! I was going to start today but my weigh in day is Tuesday and I've never stuck to a diet that started on a Monday! Don't know why just can't.
Wise choices however will be made....not much choice there as no food in the house!
So 1000 cals here I come. Any recipes anyone?
Good luck to everyone whose restarting whatever diet your on.
Thanks Mike for starting this thread.
Kam x

Thanx for all the encouragement!
Day 1 (pack 2) of CD. So far, so good but think am getting a headache!
Ironic moment of the day - My 7month old daughter is REFUSING to eat her lunch and I am close to forcing her. It's a topsy-turvey world alright!!!

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!! - I think there's a song in there somewhere!!! :D

Good luck everyone ;)

Serial re-starter

Hi Mike, your message was just what I needed to read today, I have re-started today for the upteenth time - so far so good! One day at a time. Your weight loss success is truly inspirational.

Back