• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New with a question

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
S: 19st1.5lb C: 18st6.8lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8.7lb(3.25%)
Is it near your time of the month?

Miss V

S: 12st12lb C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 21.3 Loss: 2st12lb(22.22%)
Hey hun - I get upset when the scales inexplicably go up as well! :(
Did u weigh at the same time of day as usual? it could just be water retention or something like that. Maybe try weighing again in a couple of days cos I found that when I put on a pound on my weekly weigh in the next day it had already gone!
Try not to worry - it's bound to be gone soon x

carrot_tit

Gold Member
S: 10st11.5lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 0st0.5lb(0.33%)
Could be any of the above things. I find i retain loads of water when the weather really hots up. It'll come off as easily as it went on :)

Thanks for your replies. It's not time of the month for another week. Im hoping it is just water retention. It's my official weigh day today do I guess I will see. (probably shouldn't have had a sneaky early weigh!)

Fattack

Likes to eat
S: 15st0lb C: 11st7lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 3st7lb(23.33%)
How many calories have you been eating? Have you lowered this number at all since you started? You can also easily retain upto 2lbs of water - so don't sneakily weigh unless you can avoid the worry if you're up a bit (I can't, which is why I don't sneaky weigh!).

I've been eating between 1200-1400 calories a day depending on my exercise. I have been eating the minimum of 1200.

I defiantly am not going to do a sneaky weigh anymore! I'm learning my lesson!

Fattack

Likes to eat
S: 15st0lb C: 11st7lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 3st7lb(23.33%)
How much do you have left to lose? Sometimes if you eat the same net amount of calories for a while your body can just plateau, same if you start losing on too low a NET intake. Also check your sodium, fibre and water intake for the week to make sure you're not bloated or... constipated! I hope you've had a good loss and yes, no more sneaky weigh ins!! Let us know how you've got on :)

I wanted to loose around 100lbs at the moment so I've made a small dent. I didn't realise that about the calories, I lost 2lbs this week. Most days I'm eating 1200-1250 some days 1350-1400 those days are the days I feel like I need something extra.