New Year, New Life

I know it's quite late for the new years resolutions but I have decided after years of battling with my weight to try something new.

I'm going to my first CD meeting tonight and I am actually really excited. I weigh 17 stone, the heaviest I have ever been, so now is the time to make a change. I've tried slimming world, and it just wasn't right for me. I've tried my own calorie counting diet, that didn't work either. I think i need a more controlled diet.

Is there any tips and suggestions that people can give me?:)

Hiya, good luck for your meeting. I am on Day 3 and so far so good, the first few days are the worst I am told and so far for me they havent been great, but the scales will move quickly if you stick to it. And you must, must drink your water! x

Thanks for that CornishKez, i didn't think anyone would reply!

The meeting went quite well, she did stress to me how important the water is aswell. I'm going to start tomorrow so it's a fresh start, and to be honest i think i'm more curious as to what it all tastes like more than anything else! x

welcome to the start of a new you! its gonna be hard the first week, but if you get through that then you will see the pounds fall off. keep posting and good luck.

hi jennakatherine, the best advice i can give is keep having a look on this site. it really keeps me going, especially when im tempted to eat. im now nearly at the end of my fifth week and its hard work, but soooo worth it every time you go to your cdc for weighing. stick at it and you will soon be loosing the lbs. good luck hun.drink loads lol.
xx

Hi jennakatherine,

Best of luck with your weight loss journey and I hope all is going well for you today.

Hi jennakatherine, how has today gone? Good advice above...keep checking this site. Even if you aren't posted, read others diaries and stories. It helps remind you why you are doing it and that you are not alone. x

Thanks for your support everyone, it's really appreciated.

I had a sneaky peek at my weight today as my weigh in is tomorrow and I've lost 7 pounds! I can't believe it! That would've taken me at least a month in slimming world, i only used to lose a pound maybe two on there a week.

Has anyone got some nice chicken/cod recipes because i'm starting to get a bit bored of just chicken and veg. Although it is the highlight of my day foodwise! xxx

Back