new year new me!!

selina123

Hi guys, I'm determined this yr is my year to lose that weight that as been dragging me down for the last few yrs , I'm always trying new diets but struggle to keep it off, I only have a stone and half to lose but I just can't do it, I love food way to much, I'm starting bk at sw this wk, I have to lose this weight also as I am bridesmaid for my best mate in November and am determined not to be remembered as " the fat bridesmaid", I want to look at them photos of the wedding at when I see myself be able to say wow didn't u do well.looking good lol. All support is appreciated. All the best to the fellow dieters out there, LET'S DO THIS, WE CAN MAKE OURSELVES BETTER, TRYING IS ACHIEVING

selina123 said:
Hi guys, I'm determined this yr is my year to lose that weight that as been dragging me down for the last few yrs , I'm always trying new diets but struggle to keep it off, I only have a stone and half to lose but I just can't do it, I love food way to much, I'm starting bk at sw this wk, I have to lose this weight also as I am bridesmaid for my best mate in November and am determined not to be remembered as " the fat bridesmaid", I want to look at them photos of the wedding at when I see myself be able to say wow didn't u do well.looking good lol. All support is appreciated. All the best to the fellow dieters out there, LET'S DO THIS, WE CAN MAKE OURSELVES BETTER, TRYING IS ACHIEVING

Welcome and good luck! I love slimming world. Have a good look and post on the sw boards :)

Welcome and good luck, i am sure you can do it! X

Back