New Year, New Me!

*bridezilla*

New Year, New Me
Hi All

I'm back! So glad this site is up and running again as it was a great support over the last few years .

I managed to get into the early 12's last year and maintained but it was not where I wanted to be. I put on loads of weight while away and it has continued to now.

I am 5ft 5 and weigh 13st 12lbs.
I was exercising a bit to maintain and tone up but hurt my knee 5 weeks before our wedding. It still hurts so hope the weight loss will help.

I am not sure what size I will be comfortable at so will aim for 10st 7 as my weight goal. I used to be 8.5-9st when I met other half. I don't want to be that again as I had hip and collar bones that stuck out a mile. I just want to feel comfortable going into a shop and not worrying if the largest size will fit!

I will be calorie counting this week and will start officially on 04/01/16.
I have around 5 weeks supply so will see where I am on week 4 before re-ordering.

Well...good luck everyone.

Shelly

Happy New Year everyone :)Although 2015 was the year we got married, I am so glad to see the back of it! There has been too many lows to count so I am now looking onwards and upwards.

Here's to a Happy Healthy 2016 :cool:

Hi Shelly, Thank you for your reply to my diary, I thought I would return the support and come and reply to yours :) It sounds like you have a really good plan in place and a good mind set so here is to reaching your goal :D Good luck, I look forward to following your progress, Sarah x

Hi Shelly. I'm back too. I really hope that 2016 will be the year in which we all reach target! Looking forward to following your journey!

Good luck Shelly! Hope all is going well? :)

How's it going Shelly?

Back