New Year New Start any takers!!!!!!

Will be starting on the 7 Jan 2008 after the Minimins Tour of Newcastle Bars and Clubs....:eek::D

You and me both - I could start on the 2nd but gave myself a reality check ;)

Count me in!!.......I'll be here with my shakes and bars ready to re-start the long journey to skinnyland x

i`m starting the second half of my journey 8th jan
need to lose about 6 stones
good luck everyone
xx

i am another faffer lol
i wil be restaring on 28 dec so a few days ahead of some of you

(so so mad at myself that i am not at goal now that i need to bottle this feeling and remember it if or when i am struggling or tempted to cheat once into restart)

i,m in 100% starting on the 5th january 2008

:eek: i,ll be restarting on the 5th jan so i,,ll post my sw then is there going to be a new thread or will it be on ere !!!
i will need to be kept on my toes !!! and i,ll need a kick up the jacksy now and again but i will get to goal in 2008 !!!
debbie

i,m stiil up for it so as soon as some starts a thread i,ll be in and up for it for sure 100% i need to get startrted and get the job done !!
debbie
ps hope you all had a good christmas and have a great new year
xx:D

I'm in ... seeing my CDC on the 4th Jan - starting SS on the 5th.

I'm hoping to do a repeat of 2006 when I did so well (before messing up in 2007!). Back where I started (almost) but will try to think positively.

Here's to a clean slate in 2008!

(Hey - I'm a poet!!)

Hi All,

I'm starting January 2nd too,i've been reading about this diet for the last week or so and have decided to start in january as its too close to christmas now. I would like to lose 2 stone maybe a bit more. Living in Ireland so need to find councellor Wud anyone know should i ring and book an appointment now for january or wait till nearer the time???

Roxybabe xx:wave_cry:

Hi,

Hope you have got fixed up with a counsellor now. If not try ring 0800 161412. They will give you the number of your local counsellor.
Good luck :)

well here,s to 2008 !! got my shakes and starting now on the 7th of january then i will get weighed and give a weight and i promise i will give it 100% like i did for the first 5 months when i first started i know i can do this we all can do this we will do this !!!
debbie

im in as well. Restarted today after 8 months off and a load of weight back on!:sigh:

1st holiday due in May and I know that if it goes as well as last year I will feel feb by then:D

Back