Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New Year..........New start....... New me!!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by dani_doot, 31 December 2008 Social URL.

1. dani_doot

dani_doot Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Well tomorrow is the start of a new me. I am no longer going to diet. I am changing my way of eating and thinking about exercise. I am going to cut out all the junk in my diet, as all it does is make me fat, give me spots and make me feel very eugh!!

I am going to get myself into the habit of not feeling that exercise is a chore........i want it to become part of who i am. i want to be the girl that people look at and think wow.....shes so healthy looking, her skin glows, she is toned etc.
    I now dont want to do this to just be thin (although it is part of the reason.lol) i want to do this to look and feel healthy. When i eat junk food, i look and feel rubbish, and im fed up of putting myself through this........so here goes to a new me.

oh and also its 12 weeks to my engagement party so i would like to be looking rather good for that.

So ladies....let us all stick together and motivate each other.......lets keep these boards active with all our support.
    xxx:D:D:Dxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    yeppie! well done. if u think of healthy eating as a chore it becomes one and a naughty little snack is more likely i think.

and yes we deff need to keep this section of this site more active, come on ladies!!! [said in the style of loose women dont know why, but it just came to me]

4. dani_doot

dani_doot Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    haha..loose women!! you gota love that show, pity they dont do it at night time as i work, and i only get to see it when im off ill :( :(

plus it would be great to watch with my fiance to show him exactly how women think. lol.

5. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    oh amazing idea i just had... i just got sky plus, im gonna record loose women and watch it when i get back from work. Im a teacher so i get to watch it during half term and holidays. I LOVE IT.

6. queenb

queenb Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    cal count & exercise
    You go Gal...and yes you can do it! Congrats on the engagement too!
    What exercising you got planned? I do love the buzz exercise gives me a jog skipping xtrainer once i have finished it ofcourse! Loose women is great prog faithful devotee of it...

7. queenb

queenb Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    cal count & exercise
    preetone teachers daughter here! sister a primary teacher & 1 best friend teacher and i used to teach a couple of times a week in schools too! Hols are the best tho....nice & looooooooooooong!

8. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    to repent for my loose women sin i think i will watch it while on the exercise bike hehe

9. __stac3y

__stac3y Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    hi :)
    ive started a diet a few of times.
    first time was october last year, i was 11st and got down to 10.
    I then split up with my long term partner and due to this, put on 2 stone!
    I then got back together with my bf, lol, and may last year i lost weight and got to 11 stone.
    Then in September i went on another diet and got to 10.5.
    Due to christmas etc, i am now 11.12!
    I'm determined to get to 10 stone, but by february i want to get to 10.12.
    a stone in almost 8 weeks? I really hope i can do that!
    I'm so determined, but need support, so felt about joining this and work at it with others.
    So far today i have had a sunday dinner and a go ahead bar.
    I'm thinking about 900/1000 calories, as i had mash potato, gravy and yorkshire. Wouldn't normally have them, but my boyfriend's mom cooked it so felt bad!
    I aim to eat 1000 or max, 1200 calories a day, which should be 2 pounds a week!
    What are everybody else's plans ?

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.