New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

Might make me drink more water! Had about 1.6L so far today though, plus what went in my shake and soup so isn't too bad for me really lol

Feel a bit fed up tonight. Feel so fat! Feel like I'm always going to be fat. Feel a lot of pressure to lose the weight this time, got further than I ever have before and I just don't want to mess it up!

Nice water bottle there, might get it too. Read somewhere that drinking out of plastic water bottles is not good for you so looks better as it is stainless steel.

You are not always going to be fat, you are losing and feeling this way about things will only spur you on even more.

Oops I meant to smile about the water bottle, not frown lol I'm tempted by it just because it's so amusing it might make me drink more! I use an 800ml metal bottle I bought from Sainsburys, was only £3-4 I think. That does a pretty decent job.

You're right Mel, I AM at my lowest weight and that's something to feel proud of. I just need to make sure that I keep going and get even lower. So this weekend will be 100%, no excuses, hopefully then get a good loss next week. Weekend off to go to Blackpool but then straight back on plan, again no excuses and no trip to that Indian. Not only is it completely against S&S in every possible way but it's also not starting til 7 and is near school, would be a very late night home as it takes me an hour and a quarter to drive home. So I have a good excuse not to go without looking rude!

Pay day today, woo! Means lots of errands to do now, like getting a new tyre for my car after school, sorting out a new insurance policy (mine runs out in 3 weeks, struggling to know who to go with!), couple of things for holiday that I'm trying to spread out over each month. I'm planning on getting a PC again too so need to do some final research before going shopping on Saturday :D Find that far more exciting than I should I think! lol Got a large chunk of overpaid tax back which makes it all possible this month, woo!

Have a great day all :)

Just a very quick post, I need to get to school!

I seem to have done full circle today. Yesterday I felt really fat, today I feel good! I'm wearing a pair of size 18 trousers (quite fitted and not stretchy) that I bought over a year ago for placement but that I never managed to shrink into, they fit for the first time and comfortably. I'm wearing a size 16 top, which I tend to do most of the time these days so seem comfortably in a 16 up top. And just don't feel like utter cr*p when I look in the mirror today, I'm finally able to see the good things and progress I'm making - my shrinking waist, the bumpy lumpy bits are shrinking to, my collarbone is quite evident now... I'm wearing a short sleeved top today with NO cardigan! I'll take one but I was so hot yesterday. I've never, ever, EVER done that. I've always felt the need to cover up my flabby arms! They're still flabby but not as much as they were, I finally seem to be finding a little confidence! :D

Right got to race to school now, just wanted to share! Will check back with you all later :)

Yay to feeling slimmer today :) and losing the cardi, I've still got my cardis close by..like a comfort blanket ;)

Woohoo to being paid and getting a wee bonus in there too..enjoy spending! Hope you get some nice holiday related items :)

Fabulous NSV Caz! :) You are really doing a fantastic job, glad your positives have out weighed your negatives. How was your day? xxx

Expensive! Bought a PC, monitor etc. so that was £750 gone, new tyre, another £70 gone and more things added to the list of things already wrong with the car! Otherwise, not too bad really. Went quite quickly, this whole week has.

The box of Terry's All Gold chocolates is calling my name! Trying to pretend I can't hear!!

Great NSV! Yay to new computer and tyre.

Mel you're up late!!

Woken up and can't get back to sleep so thought I'd come on here. Only 4 and a bit hours til I have to get up! :(

Last post went funny with prices, always seems to do that when I use the mobile app.

I was at foot op friend's house kind of late. I had a diet coke - not caffeine free Then popped into Tesco on the way home. Made myself my last shake as a mousse and had that -- now I waiting to "get tired".

Not up as late as me! Hey deafie, I know you can hear me......................I'm the box of terry's all gold! I look much much nicer than I actually am! It's all in the mind.

Ah caffeine doesn't really affect me. You must be quite sensitive to it.

Morning night-owl. Why were you up so late?!

Well it's Friday again, thank god!! Completed a full week of workouts, plus an extra one on Sunday actually. Only short but more than I've done in a long time! Off to Aaron's this weekend. Going to take the dog for a nice long walk if the weather is ok. Don't mind it being chilly as long as it's dry! Must remember to grab my walking trainers actually.

Anyone have any plans for the weekend?

Morning Caz -- no, I'm not just getting up. I get up with DD (about 6:30). I've already lost and found the dog this morning! She busted free as I was letting her it for a wee on the lead... She saw a cat and literally tore the D rings off her little coat! The terror!

Ah caffeine doesn't really affect me. You must be quite sensitive to it.

Morning night-owl. Why were you up so late?!

Well it's Friday again, thank god!! Completed a full week of workouts, plus an extra one on Sunday actually. Only short but more than I've done in a long time! Off to Aaron's this weekend. Going to take the dog for a nice long walk if the weather is ok. Don't mind it being chilly as long as it's dry! Must remember to grab my walking trainers actually.

Anyone have any plans for the weekend?

Picking up DD and friend from school -- then driving to Birmingham to use the room we booked for Jessie J, then getting up and trying to see the Sea Life Centre (in the morning) and have a reservation for Cadbury World in the afternoon -- and then home.

Well done for getting through the week Caz and keeping up with the exercise. Very impressive, I admire your motivation. :)

I was up in London seeing a friend, got last train home and then had work emails to respond to -- 24/7 me! I'm not called night-owl for nothing!
This weekend my niece is 12 and she wants to go out for a meal so got that hurdle on Sat night. It's a nice restaurant so it should have a chicken salad OK. Thank goodness the KFC days are well and truly behind her now!
What kind of dog are you going walking with? Jealous. Still can't take puppy out for another week -- he got his second jab today. Going a bit stir crazy to be honest as I want to get out there and walk but will probably get away for a nice long swim.

Happy Weekend to you and the boy!

Back