New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

Eeek !!! Look at those sweets and choccies !! I try mentally to picture them as little globs of lard, covered in choccy. Then I picture lard globules gathering on my big bum and thighs...... Usually works !!!!

Diva x

I was going to suggest imagining someone spit in them.

Hi caroine well done on the loss :) You'll have lost more weight by March, maybe treat yourself to something new.

August might be okay for me depends when DH takes his holidays and if we go away nothing booked yet

Hi caroine well done on the loss :) You'll have lost more weight by March, maybe treat yourself to something new.

August might be okay for me depends when DH takes his holidays and if we go away nothing booked yet

I can make it work.

I did sit there thinking well one wouldn't really hurt but decided I wanted to lose weight far more than I wanted one chocolate. Even if it was my favourite Guylian chocolate!

A dress? Mel have you seen my legs?! I'm considering smart black jeans and a nice top or leggings and a dress top with nice sparkly shoes or boots. Aaron and I are planning to go shopping for something to wear the weekend before. Things are already getting big, so think I might need to!

I did sit there thinking well one wouldn't really hurt but decided I wanted to lose weight far more than I wanted one chocolate. Even if it was my favourite Guylian chocolate!

A dress? Mel have you seen my legs?! I'm considering smart black jeans and a nice top or leggings and a dress top with nice sparkly shoes or boots. Aaron and I are planning to go shopping for something to wear the weekend before. Things are already getting big, so think I might need to!

Whoop to needing new clothes. I thought you looked fabulous in that Navy Dress.

Now the staff room is full of muffins and biscuits as well as the chocolates! *sigh* This is hard sometimes.

Aww, that's hard !! I lurve Muffins !! Who is bringing in all this 'dangerous' food ?? Is it the same people over and over again, with the chocolates and stuff , well, I can understand that after Christmas..... I would want them gone and out of the house!! Though, most people now know not to buy me chocolates, etc.

Keep going, Caz, you are doing so well !!

Diva x

The chocolates were left over presents from children. The muffins and biscuits today were because it's someone's birthday. Normally our staff room is quite a 'safe place'. Lots of people watching their weight or dieting and so we don't tend to have biscuits, cakes etc. in there, which is good, less temptation for me! Feel like I've got it coming at me from all sides at the moment. I want to do this diet. I want to lose weight. I just wish temptation would sod off!

You can do it Caz, stay strong. Think how amazing you will feel next weigh in when you have got another 'on plan' week under your belt. xxx

It seems to be very quiet on here the past couple of days!! Where is everyone?! Is there a party I'm missing out on?

Ah hello SQ! Today was probably the hardest day but I know that tomorrow will probably be the last day of naughty food in school at least and I won't be here for lunch time so not too much temptation. I want to stick to plan and get the weight off but I also want it to be easy! lol

Don't we all hun, when I find the easy way to do this I will share it with all my fabulous minimates. :)

Sorry if I have been quiet my lovely, I am beginning to feel better now so I will be my usual annoying self and wish you all good morning, happy lunchtime and good evening. LOL :)

There better not be a party somewhere!!!..I haven't been invited :)

Your head is in the right place Caz, ignore temptation and concentrate on how much you would like to lose between now and your wee holiday in Blackpool!.....think of that nice outfit you plan to wear for dinner or a night out..and picture it every time temptation raises his ugly head ;)

Have a lovely evening hun x

Ah that's ok then, as long as I've not missed out on the party! I think people have just all been busy/ill at once so it's been unusually quiet. I've missed your posts Squeezy, not used to such quick updates and little banter on your diary! How are you feeling now?

That's exactly what I'm doing Rose, keeping short term things in mind. 1st of March I've got that night out, I want to drop a size by then. Weekend after that is our weekend away. Then we're talking about booking a holiday for this summer with a couple of Aaron's friends. Don't want to be fat for that! Ended up going to work in the Deputy's office, was quieter there and meant I could avoid looking at the goodies on the staff room table during my planning afternoon lol

I don't think we're that bothered! We want all inclusive, I've never done that before but it's all Aaron has done. I've always seen it as a little pointless but actually, I reckon it saves money considering drinks are included! Endless cocktails? I'm sold! So yeah, all inclusive, nice and hot and sunny, very near a beach... they're our only requirements really!

They are all my requirements too Caz. Unlimited cocktails mmmmmmmmm!

Im alot better thanks honey, still coughing and spluttering but it's slowly easing away. I'll be fit as a fiddle in no time. I hope so anyway, i need to start back at swimming on Monday.

Exactly! All paid for means I get to drink more and not think about my bank balance :D We've just found a really good deal, a week all inclusive in a 4* Tunisia hotel for £412 each. Bargain really. Problem is his friends won't know if they can afford until May!! Don't want to wait until then and have missed all the good deals so not sure what's happening there really.

Glad to hear you're feeling better chick. Monday is a whole 4 days away, you'll be right as rain by then! I hope!

Back