New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

Sounds like you did well Trisha. This week will probably go slowly and next week will probably fly by! Always the way, at least there's only 4 weeks and 4 days of school after half term until 2 more weeks off!

Peeked at the scales this morning and looks like Saturdays off plan-ness has done a little more damage than I thought. Weighed yesterday to assess the damage, I'd put on 1.4lb, not great but ok. Seems today I've put on another 1lb! Be lucky to have a STS on Weds by the look of it, that's all I'm aiming for though, STS. I don't want any gains!

Sounds like you did well Trisha. This week will probably go slowly and next week will probably fly by! Always the way, at least there's only 4 weeks and 4 days of school after half term until 2 more weeks off!

Peeked at the scales this morning and looks like Saturdays off plan-ness has done a little more damage than I thought. Weighed yesterday to assess the damage, I'd put on 1.4lb, not great but ok. Seems today I've put on another 1lb! Be lucky to have a STS on Weds by the look of it, that's all I'm aiming for though, STS. I don't want any gains!

Good Luck!

Sounds like you've been doing great so far. Having a day off for a treat is not a bad idea and maybe the reason it's affected your reading on scales is something to do with ketosis having slowed down? (I may be completely wrong because I dont know much about VLCDs)
About the wraps, could you please message me a link and a bit more info on how it works and how much you lost? Thanks!

Very reasonable. Will you get to London to see DD?

No, not this half term, DD ahs a lot of work on, and essays to write thisd week, she's in college 9 until 6, plus DH can't really take anytime off, but we are going down for a couple of days at the end of March.

Caz I'm sure the scales will drop again, I'm sure it's just because you were off plan yesterday

Still don't regret it so it's fine! Today is going so quickly. Yay!

It's pancake day tomorrow and I don't get any pancakes!!!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

I might have to postpone pancake until I'm at goal lol Only time I ever have pancakes and I love them!

Hopefully will have a STS but if not I'll have a loss next week. Isn't really that big a deal.

Burnt my swede chips :( Went down and they weren't quite cooked. Went back 10 mins later and they were black! So had about 5 with my chicken lol

I might have to postpone pancake until I'm at goal lol Only time I ever have pancakes and I love them!

Hopefully will have a STS but if not I'll have a loss next week. Isn't really that big a deal.

Burnt my swede chips :( Went down and they weren't quite cooked. Went back 10 mins later and they were black! So had about 5 with my chicken lol

So you had high carb(on) chips! ;). Don't you hate that!

Grrr was just typing a post and my browser crashed and I lost it all!!

Haha good joke Mel, very well done :)

Clothes are a bit of an issue for me at the moment. Had to get rid of a few bits already and there's more that's closely following on it's way out. In another week or two, I don't think I'll be able to wear my work trousers anymore! They're very loose but they do at least stay up lol Can't afford to buy loads of new clothes at each size so decided to have leggings as a staple part of my wardrobe, stretchy! I'll still have at least one pair of jeans and work trousers too but I can wear leggings to work with nice stuff. So I've spent about £15-20 on ebay buying 7 or 8 nice tops that are long enough to go with leggings in sizes 16-18. Quite a few of them are nice enough to wear for work and school. Got a pair of jeans in size 18 already waiting for me as soon as I fit into them, which I very nearly do. Will just need some work trousers. I love losing weight but man it makes clothes more awkward! I don't think Aaron has this problem quite so much, as a man his clothes generally can be more loose fitting and look ok and all have belt loops!

Right, really must get on. Hope you all have a good day.
got a few more things I'm

Such a good problem to have! I love the leggings and long sweater dress top look.

So do I actually. Happily live in them!

Man it's quiet around here atm!

Oops sorry Claire, missed your post! Will send you the link :)

0.8lb gain for me today! Was hoping to have a STS but never mind. Haven't been drinking enough water really so should know that there was no way I'd get rid of the gain. Need to keep working on it, will try and be better today!

Though I had a gain today, just a small one, my body fat % is lower, water % is higher and I've lost about 3in. So not a great scale number but there are silver linings to look at! Going to focus on those and try for a decent loss next week :)

Hi Caz don't worry about the WI, I'm sure it will catch up soon especially if the water% is up and the fat% is down.

My wI was a STS :(, but I had another day off plan yesterday, I met up with a friend who I haven't seen for years, and she wanted to go for lunch, there was nothing on the menu that was low carb, and as I'm a veggie it is especially difficult, I ened up having a risotto, and a latte, so I guess a STS is ok, back to plan today though, I feel so sluggish after eating carbs.

Back