New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

Have a good time with Aaron, good you've got your mojo back, can you send me some please, mine is definately lacking at the moment, I really need to get it back asap.

Awww, Caz, baby piggies !!! Cuteeeee !!! We have a little place near us which has goats, cows, a few horses and hens, PLUS an amazing little garden center and ice-cream parlour ( creamy, hand churned mmmmm !! ), you can go along and feed the goats and stuff ! Have a great time !!

Diva x

Lovely day! Here's a few pics.

1361042249156.jpg
1361042231166.jpg
1361042304018.jpg
1361042316322.jpg
1361042268240.jpg
1361042285013.jpg

We went to see the piglets many times, they were adorable! Every time I put my hand down they'd all come running over to me... I wanted to take one home!!!

We decided to go to Nandos on the way home. Nandos turned into Harvester as there was more meat choice but could stay low carb. Low carb turned into not low carb!! Wasn't as bad as last week though, just had our meal and that was it. No buying cookies, crisps and chocolate for home! I'm still full now to be honest lol Put it all into MFP and it was about 1200 calories for yesterday so not that bad really. Carbs were higher than I thought though for what we had! But not 100% sure of them anyway because Harvester don't seem to list their carbs anywhere, just calories. Was a nice Valentines day for us but that's it, back to it today. Scales are being kind to me and should still have a decent loss this week. I've said we need to not do this every weekend, we certainly had a world of good intentions. Said no to food at the farm, said no to amazing chippy on the way back and then we fell at the last hurdle lol Well at least we shared an ice cream! haha Felt a little guilty after, just because I'd been so determined but actually, was really nice. Had such a lovely day I wouldn't really change any of it.

What is really lovely to hear is that even though you gave in a little, you still talk about having a lovely day. That wasn't a post full of regret and guilt which means you are still in control. You are confident with your choices and confident that you will get back on the wagon straight away and not let things slip, which is FANTASTIC!!! :D You have come a long way honey, don't ever lose sight of that.

The piggies look SO cute. I would have wanted to take one home too.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies. Does show how much I've changed really. Food has always been something that I've used too try to find comfort, to reward myself, when I'm bored etc. Basically, a quite emotional eater really. It's also something that I've beat myself up over time and time again. That seems to have changed. Like you said Squeezy, I've been able to enjoy those meals off plan without being overwhelmed by guilt and regret afterwards. What's the point really? It doesn't change anything and that's what ends up making me binge as I get into this view of well I've screwed it up now so what's the point anyway. I got back on track last weekend, I'll do it again this weekend. Will now stay 100% until our anniversary weekend in March, got that holiday to think about!

Talking of holiday... I'm considering buying some kind of swimming costume for our holiday in the size that I want to be. A really nice one to use as motivation, to remind me of how I want to be for our holiday. Not sure if I should though! What if I don't get there? Will be disappointed! Though less than 4 stone in 7 months really is very achievable, just hope that I'm not all saggy! But then there's the issue of what kind of swimming costume! Whilst I would love to have the body and confidence to wear a bikini, I'm not sure whether I'll ever be bikini material! Decisions, decisions lol

After all I said yesterday, having a bit of an internal battle about food at the moment! There's a big part of me that thinks I should just restrict myself these next few days, have maybe just a pack or two, try to balance out Saturday. Though there's a temptation to do that I know that it's not a healthy attitude and so it's not something that I want to get into the habit of doing. I don't want to feel the need to starve myself for a couple of days after eating too much, nothing healthy about that at all! So just going to try and carry on as normal, have everything I'm supposed to. Though, if I'm not hungry, I might not have everything but because I'm not hungry, not because I feel like I can't. Food shouldn't be a punishment or a reward!

Thanks Trisha.

Been trying on the clothes I bought on ebay tonight. I'm amazed that they all fit, except one! Bought mostly 16s to shrink into and only one very fitted top doesn't fit yet. Very pleased! Absolutely love two of the bits I bought.

Also tried on my size 18 jeans. They do up now! Don't fit comfortably yet but come a long way from my pic. In a good mood this evening lol

Here's my new favourite piece of clothing! Excuse the dodgy legs, Aaron insisted I upload lol

Attachments

• 1361221563860.jpg
    1361221563860.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 62
It really is lovely isn't it?! It only cost me £3.20 including postage!! The woman called it a top so I didn't expect it to be as long. Glad it is though.

I have very few dresses. Maybe 3 dressy ones and a couple of every day ones. I've never really had the confidence for dresses. Starting to get into them more now though and think they'll be a stable part of my wardrobe one I hit goal!

Last edited:
Dress is beautiful, you look fabulous in it honey. Very swit swoo!! ;)
I bloody love ebay.

That link is fab. It's good to have a visual on these things. I absolutely love celery, but i don't think i could ever eat that much. X

Spent the past hour or so making a 'motivation board' for myself. Lots of different pictures and things to keep me going. Here it is..

20130219_105322.jpg

I get to colour in a star for each lb I lose :) The hotel at the bottom is where we're going on holiday in August and those are two bikinis that I WILL wear there... well, maybe lol I wrote down all my reasons for losing weight too, they're the purple bit at the bottom right, here's a better pic...

20130219_104837.jpg

And this sums up how I feel about this year!
20130219_104843.jpg

Great idea Caz and shows you and your mid are definately 'in the zone!' :) Pretty dress, lovely colour..please tell me it didn't cost 163 pound? or something like that? hee hee ;) p.s nothing wrong with your legs hun..I'm sure Aaron agrees with me! :)

Oops nope, only £3.20! Not sure why it posted like that, stupid phone app! Edited it and it showed it correctly, saved it and it's now right. Odd. There's lots wrong with my legs unfortunately but there won't be come summer, hopefully!!

Morning Caz!

Is it half-term? I like your motivational board! Good idea.

Love, love, love the top. You look gorgeous! :)

I don't think Caroline was ever a girl guide Rose. Always prepared!! I carry a little survival pack with me everywhere I go because I'm ridiculously sad, but if someone's strap broke around me I would indeed have a safety pin. Haha

Keep up the good work honey. You will get a fabulous loss on Wednesday that will put you back in the zone. You can do it. xxx

You do look fab. The dress is very lovely on you. Great color with your hair and completion. Your legs look good -- silly girl.

Naww. My first ever rose!

Got me some nice flavored water as I can't have wine lol

Ah, so sweet. Good choice on the water.

Thanks Trisha.

Been trying on the clothes I bought on ebay tonight. I'm amazed that they all fit, except one! Bought mostly 16s to shrink into and only one very fitted top doesn't fit yet. Very pleased! Absolutely love two of the bits I bought.

Also tried on my size 18 jeans. They do up now! Don't fit comfortably yet but come a long way from my pic. In a good mood this evening lol

Whoop! Update the avatar! ;)

Found this and thought it was interesting... http://m.9gag.com/gag/6610885

Thanks for posting that. It is very helpful. And when you consider the nutritional component -- it is even more thought provoking.

Back