New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

I'm hungry!!!!!!

I did! Didn't have the energy to go find food of any kind even if I wanted to lol

Can't believe it's morning again so soon, do we have to have one every day?! lol Still, one day closer to the weekend and end of term! :D Going to do my workout again this morning but only when I manage to drag myself out of bed, which is proving difficult! It's just so warm and comfy, makes it impossible lol

Hope you all have a good day.

Annoying day! School was relatively ok but had to change lessons around a lot which has thrown out tomorrow a bit too. Had a banging headache all day, just can't get rid of it. Had tablets, had water, nothing is helping. My sister is here and staying for tea, they're all getting Indian which my Dad offered me too. So badly wanted to say yes! Going to hide in my room lol Early night for me again.

I'd hide too!!!...people in my dpt at school started talking about going out for an indian today...I slunked down in my chair!

Had a lovely dinner so curry smelled great but was happy with mine! Got a work trip to Indian for the head's retirement meal in March, not sure what to do!

Tricky one hun. You could have the dry chicken tikka and salad, maybe a bit of yoghurt and mint dip.

Think it's a say menu with a set price. Will have to find out more.

Workout done and dusted for the day, that's 3 days in a row now so most I've done in a while! Maybe it's just because the novelty has worn off or maybe because it's quite short I don't know but either way, not finding it too difficult to motivate myself to do. Being only 10 minutes means I have enough time to do it in the mornings which helps. Not sure how much difference it will really make to anything, MFP says I burn 100-150 calories doing it each morning, which is an extra 500-750 calories a week. It's not really for the calories that I do it though, hoping it will eventually help me tone up a bit and hopefully keep saggy skin at bay! That's why each day focuses on a new area so that I don't miss anywhere! Chest and shoulders today, legs and thighs tomorrow and god knows they need a lot of work!

Yay to sticking with it. I will add planned fitness next week. It s essential to tone - thin and flabby not so pretty. We want to be fit!

Exactly! Not sure what really helps on a vlcd though. Hopefully this will.

Morning Caz ! Yay to a bit of daily exercise !! Don't worry about it only being ten minutes or so, because it will all add up to some good results down the line !! I remember when I started walking and I was achy and tired after only like 20 minutes, now I can walk and walk and I know it's an exercise I can keep doing and which grows along side of me as I get fitter ( and slimmer ! )

The point being find something you like doing AND keep doing it !!! Hehe !!

Diva x

Still very tired! Think it'll take me a week or so to get back into it. Only 4 weeks left til end of term as of tomorrow so will not long have gotten used to it and it'll be holidays again and back to square one.

I'm quite enjoying the morning workouts. Nothing too intense but can feel it during the day so hopefully it's working.

Not a good WI today, won't give details lol

Back