New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

Thanks Squeeze. Really looking forward to the weekend. Not been he sea since Thailand!!

Thanks Squeeze. Really looking forward to the weekend. Not been he sea since Thailand!!

Blimey! Didn't realise it had been that long. I'm jealous, you're gonna have a fab time. :)

Morning ladies.

WI day today. Lost 3.2lbs and 2cm each from my waist, hips and back. Not a bad loss I suppose, guess I hoped for a little more but can't complain at it really. It's a good measurement anyway, maybe that means the workouts are helping a little.

I've now lost a bit over 2st with S&S, been a bit up and down this past few weeks so should have got there sooner really but I'm here now. I've also lost 51lbs since starting right back at the beginning. I'm now 16st 3.8lb, so in 3.9lb I'll be in the 15s, somewhere that I've never been before, I'll hopefully get there in 2-3 weeks.

This is sooooo fab-u-lous! I'm do excited and pleased for you... And very proud of you!

Going to try and get plenty of exercise though..

You just made an old married lady blush!

Well done Caz, good weight loss, good measurements! :)..I'm proud of you!

Ooh nearly anniversary weekend time...celebrate in style and by the time you've walked along the front of Blackpool and up and down the three piers..any goodies will soon be melted off :)

You ladies are amazing. Did you know that?

Had a think and I want to Gibraltar in November 2011 so hasn't even quite as long since I've seen the sea as i thought but still far too long! I'm erasing that trip from memory. If it didn't happen, doesn't count lol

Haha Mel, dirty minded!! Didn't mean THAT, didn't even think about that lol

You ladies are amazing. Did you know that?

Had a think and I want to Gibraltar in November 2011 so hasn't even quite as long since I've seen the sea as i thought but still far too long! I'm erasing that trip from memory. If it didn't happen, doesn't count lol

Haha Mel, dirty minded!! Didn't mean THAT, didn't even think about that lol

Sure, you didn't.

I didn't! But can add that to the list too haha

Hi N :)

Have a good day Caz and look forward an enjoyable weekend! ;) how exciting!...please excuse Mel and her mucky mind..hee hee...I don't even know what she is referring to!????..hee hee (blush :) )

What time do you arrive in Blackpool?

Have a good day Caz and look forward an enjoyable weekend! ;) how exciting!...please excuse Mel and her mucky mind..hee hee...I don't even know what she is referring to!????..hee hee (blush :) )

What time do you arrive in Blackpool?

I guess you've corrupted me! ;)

Nope! Going tomorrow, have school in the morning first. I'm finishing around 12 and will drive up to Aaron's and then he'll drive us up there. Rubbish weather forecast! Probably have a chilled Friday afternoon and explore or something. Saturday we're apparently going to the Pleasure Beach. Think we'll have lunch Sunday and head back early afternoon. Suppose I need to at least see my mum on mother's day lol

Haha Squeezy, did wonder!

Thanks Trisha :)

Busy busy the past couple of days. Not been on a computer really and getting on from my phone is a pain so haven't caught up on diaries yet. Managed to get a last minute appointment for the hairdressers yesterday and went to see my sister after as she lives in that town. By the time I got home, packed for the weekend and sorted some bits on the PC it was bed time! Will try and catch up later.

Have a good day everyone.

Enjoy your weekend! Don't work out too much! ;)

Back