New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

Here's a few pictures...

kitchen.jpgliving room.jpgoutside.jpg

Yeah it's fully furnished. It's the best of both worlds really in that it is outer Manchester, part of the city and 15 mins on the train to the city centre but it's east side so right next to Peak District and the moors.

Excellent! Lots of great walks! :D It means so much to me to be near the open countryside, and the sea of course.
Know you discussed getting an unfurnished flat but you can still add some of your own furniture I'm sure to make it your own.

It'll be nice as we'll be close to Aaron's parents so can go get the pooch and take him for walks. I'm really looking forward to being able to spend more time together but without having to always do stuff together, if that makes sense? So can go on computer, read, do work, pop out etc. without worrying about what the other person will do. I love the sea but it's so far away :( At least once I've moved I can get to the sea in under an hour, couldn't be any further away than I am now.

When I went to the interview I went from Aaron's and it was a bit under 20 minutes so I'm guessing that it'll be about 20 minutes Aaron it's a couple of mins away from Aaron's. So far enough away to not bump into kids in the supermarket like I do now but close enough that it's not a stupidly long drive like where I was before this house. Best of both :)

Where's that?

That's something else I'm looking forward to, now that neither of us have to drive 3 hours to see each other we're more able to go out for the day to places. Already have a few things on the list!

Right next to Blackpool. That's not far from Manchester is it?

Edit Just checked - 1 hour and 8 mins! Put it on your list. A great beach!

Nope not that far. Looked in a map, about an hour away which isn't far at all. Never really been north of Manchester other than Blackpool, looking forward to exploring!

If I'm honest, part of me is a bit.... scared? It's a MASSIVE step, not only is it us moving in together but it'll be the first time I've lived with someone I'm in a relationship. Aaron is moving out of home for the first time which is a big step but then I'm also moving jobs and home to a new place, guess I can't help but feel nervous really. It's exciting though too, lots of good things about it and they far outweigh the nerves.

Never further North than Manchester? You wanna get yourselves up to Scotland, see some real scenery LOL!

You'll be absolutely fine. You would know if it wasn't the right thing to do, and it is from the sound of it.

Oh I want to! Being from London it was always too far to go, then Midlands still pretty far. At least from Manchester I can get to Glasgow in 3 hours, would like to do a bit of a tour October half term.

Wow looks a great place..!!! I'm so pleased for you :) x

Thanks ladies. Looking forward to it, put a countdown timer on my phone alongside the countdown to Tunisia! Sad or..?!

Really need to get my bum back on.the dieting track. Don't know why I've eaten so much junk lately! Going to just work on 3 healthy meals and no snacking on anything other than fruit for the next few days and then worry about calories later. At least that was I'll have one bum cheek on the wagon and them hopefully it'll be easier to haul the other one up!

Thanks ladies. Looking forward to it, put a countdown timer on my phone alongside the countdown to Tunisia! Sad or..?!

I have like 20 countdowns on my phone - they are great!

At least that was I'll have one bum cheek on the wagon and them hopefully it'll be easier to haul the other one up!

Haha! That did make me laugh! You can do it - think of how much better you'll feel when you have cut out the junk again :) xx

Hi Caz!

Hi everyone :) Back to school already :(

There weren't any new builds near where we want to be so couldn't do that. We looked at a flat on Saturday (to rent) and really liked it so said we'd take it. Just need to sort references and things to confirm it all.

Congrats on the flat! It's lovely. So exciting!

I'm struggling to get back with the weight loss program -- trying to VLCD this week for a detox.

Back