New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

Haha only time I've ever lost that much is doing a VLCD and even then not much more. We go round the circle and each person shares their loss (or gain!) that week IF they want to and it felt quite awkward telling people. 2lb I would have been fine with but was such a massive amount I didn't want the attention but at the same time the claps and well dones were really motivating. Three new people joined this week and the leader was like look, see what's possible if you do it. I've never been used as an example (well a positive one!) before!

I love the sound of that! It's just my cup of tea! I get paid next Friday - I think I might just toddle along to a meeting :D

Wow that is just fantastic! Well done.

Thanks ladies. I do need to update my profile, I'll do next time I log on to here on a PC, can't do it on mobile.

Still just so tired! Got a fairly early night last night and I think it helped a bit but seem to really struggle to catch up on sleep and energy after even just one bad night. Only 3 weeks of school left though and then I can sleep all I want indeed to! Whilst Aaron has to go off to work :p

Congrats again! And it must feel fab to be the "role model".

It's unusual, not something I'm used to being!

I'm at Aaron's this weekend and so it'll be his mum cooking. Not really looking forward to it in a way, don't want to be out of control but have no choice. Breakfast and lunch I can sort but dinner will be whatever his mum makes. Fingers crossed it's not too bad! Last weekend there before we move in though.

Just one more weekend! Wow! Time flies.

Well two but we're not seeing each other next weekend so that we can both sort and pack anything that we need to. It gives Aaron one last weekend of freedom before getting semi tied to a ball and chain lol

Bought a pool and out in the garden enjoying the gorgeous weather!

1373122141723.jpg

It was only £20 and it was actually Aaron that bought it. Was lovely having it while we had a BBQ. The dog loved it!

Hello lovely Caz *waves*

Not long until the love nest becomes a reality..so happy for you both!

Loving the look of that pool, even I would be tempted to indulge in it ;)

Have a good one x

Two more weeks til we get keys, eek!

I've been out today looking like this...

View attachment 98938

And yesterday like this...

1373223440670.jpg

That's me. In shorts. Outside. In public! Don't remember ever doing that other than as a child and think it says a lot about where I am now. Amazed I had the confidence to do it once let alone twice!

Oops first pic again, dunno what happened there...

1373223913361.jpg

You're looking so slim. What a difference.

Hi Caz! Not long now!

Thanks ladies. I wish I could live in those shorts at the moment! So warm, had to buy a fan for my room tonight as I really struggled to sleep last night.

Didn't have a great weekend food wise but back to it now. Long few days, was at Manchester school 8-6 yesterday, back about quarter to 9 and then was in school til just after 7 tonight for parents open evening. Just want to sleep for a couple if days!

Thanks ladies. I wish I could live in those shorts at the moment! So warm, had to buy a fan for my room tonight as I really struggled to sleep last night.

Didn't have a great weekend food wise but back to it now. Long few days, was at Manchester school 8-6 yesterday, back about quarter to 9 and then was in school til just after 7 tonight for parents open evening. Just want to sleep for a couple if days!

And it's only Tuesday. Big hugs!

Back