New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

Wednesday now, getting there! Very stressful day at work today, glad it's over though that does mean that I've got my SW meeting which I'm not looking forward to so much! It wasn't a great weekend, really didn't like not controlling what was cooked for meals and though it wasn't too bad, it wasn't ideal either. I'd be happy with a STS but it's possibly wishful thinking!

Good luck with your weigh in.

Walking down to SW now. Wasn't going to go but I'm making myself lol Can't avoid what look like bad weeks, got to face it and get on with it.

Walking down to SW now. Wasn't going to go but I'm making myself lol Can't avoid what look like bad weeks, got to face it and get on with it.

Proud of you -- you have done so so so so...well. I'll go to WW Friday morning.

Gained half a lb. So not really done well but could have been worse considering. I'm ok with it really, I'll do better next week!

Gained half a lb. So not really done well but could have been worse considering. I'm ok with it really, I'll do better next week!

It's probably more bloat and water retention. You know the drill -- you'll lose that and then some next week!

Half a pound gain isn't too bad, could even be the clothes you are wearing, and since you couldn't control the food you were eating, it's very well done. :)

Exactly! I'm very happy with 9lb in 2 weeks considering the type of diet that it is. I think I'm going to buy a 6 week countdown as then I get a week free and it means I have to give each week whether it's been good or bad. I'll get a summer book for doing it too. Won the raffle today so hearing come armed with a bag full of fruit veg and other SW friendly goodies.

How are you finding WW Mel?

Evening Caz!

Half a pound gain isn't too bad, could even be the clothes you are wearing, and since you couldn't control the food you were eating, it's very well done. :)

True dat! I can wee 1/2 pound in water.

Think of it in terms of 9lbs off in 2 weeks :D Well done for going.

It seems to work like that -- big loss one week, smaller or none the next.

Exactly! I'm very happy with 9lb in 2 weeks considering the type of diet that it is. I think I'm going to buy a 6 week countdown as then I get a week free and it means I have to give each week whether it's been good or bad. I'll get a summer book for doing it too. Won the raffle today so hearing come armed with a bag full of fruit veg and other SW friendly goodies.

How are you finding WW Mel?

Good plan! Congrats on your win! Free week a bonus!

I'm not really doing the PP thing. I'm pretty sure I'm under each day and I had a sneak peak at the scales and I think I'm 1/4 a pound off my 2013 start weight. About 10 pounds from my 2013 low (156.4). Haven't seen the 10s since July 2012 (right before daddy broke his back. :(.

I'll get a free week if Aaron joins too. I'll have to keep searching for new people to bring for the free weeks!

You'll be back there soon enough Mel. You're starting to drop again, all a good sign.

Hey half a pound is nothing. Well done for going, not sure i would have been that honest. Proud of you. :)

Well done on winning the raffle..and don't worry about that wee gain, that will be off and then some by next week!

How long until your holiday now Caz?..I'm excited for you :)

Have a great day x

41 days until holiday and exactly 2 weeks until I move! Can't wait for either.

I've got 2 SW meetings down here before moving and would love to get my 1st award before I go. I need 5lb for it, so 2.5lb a week on average, which I think is doable considering the small gain this week. Fingers crossed!

I'm GOING to do it... Watch this space!!

Can't wait for holiday, I'm GOING to be a lot fatter/heavier than I hoped but just can't wait to get away for a bit. Though with the teacher like it is now I feel like I could be on holiday already!

I bought some of the Slimming World hifi bars to have as my hex b but really wasn't sure about them, I hoped they were nice but expected them to be like an exante bar or something. Oh my goodness! They surpass all expectations, gorgeous! Just had a rocky road one and it's amazing, tastes exactly as it should, can taste the chocolate (chocolate, not chocolate flavour!), cherries and there are marshmallows on top! It's only little but that's because it's one of their 'light' bars so I can have 2 as my hex b, one for a mid day snack and one in the evening. I'd much rather these than bread as my hex b. I went to a market after school today and stocked up on some fruit and veg, it's so much cheaper than going to a supermarket but it's a little more effort. Once I move up to Manchester I really want to make it a weekly thing so that it's where I get the majority of fruit and veg from. It's cheaper, better quality I think and it supports british/local farmers and traders rather than big corporations so I like the idea of that too. Just need to find the time to make sure I go though I guess I can send Aaron too :D Oh by the way, Aaron is definitely joining me on SW. Yay! :D

Yay, that will be so good for you both, supporting each other :)

Those bar sound yummy!

Totally agree, you can't beat a good market for fresh fruit and veg. You will soon get into the habit of going often. there is a farmers market here on a Friday morning, so I best get along early tomorrow :)

Enjoy your evening!

Back