New Year new start

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Capirossi, 27 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Capirossi

Capirossi Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi everyone.

Hope you had a fab Christmas. I have been away for a while, lots going on and needless to say, CC went out the window :eek:

But I am back and raring to go! So who is joining me in a New Year challenge?! I am re-joining my gym and going to use my Pilates dvd that Santa ever so kindly brought me, so fingers crossed I will be back on track soon. I need to have a think about some goals - does anyone have any yet?

Nat
    x
    PS - am too scared to weigh at the mo, will do on 1st Jan :sigh: lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I decided to start today, first gym session will be on monday...
    going to try and go 5 days a week.

my goal is to loose half a stone by valentines day. im going sking that week so want to have lost some weight, and be alot fitter so i dont look like a dummy infront of the kids [school trip]

4. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    ok, so i ate a few of the chocolate decorations from the tree. and tomorrow im going for a sunday lunch, sooooo im starting on monday. GYM healthy eating drinking lots of water. i bought loads of veggies and salad today, some juice and yorghurts etc.

5. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    trying to motivate myself for gym 2moro, only plus side is [i hope] that not many ppl will be there to see me huff and puff my first work out in 4 months. think i mite start a food/exercise diary ??? keep me on track if you all are keep an eye on me lol.

6. Capirossi

Capirossi Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Preetone.

Half a stone by Valentines Day eh? That's certainly achievable. Good luck with it. It's just a case of head down and gritted teeth!! I weighed earlier, and it was rather shocking. So much so that I now have 18lbs to get to goal - argh! But hey ho, it's not the end of the world. I just have to start again and stick to it.

I can't start back to the gym yet as I have to re-join and pay a months up front, and my bank account is still in post-Christmas shock! Hubby starts back a week tomorrow though, so if I complain enough I'm sure he'll stump up for me :cool: but I do intend starting my Pilates dvd tomorrow.

Have fun tomorrrow. What's the plan? I think I'm going to start back with 20 mins bike, 20 mins rower, 20 mins brisk walking at increasing incline. Taking it very easy obviously :whacky068: it must have been about 4 months for me too :eek:

I may join you in your first goal actually, sounds like a plan to me :D

7. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Well i worked it out as 7 weeks and 1lbs a week. it is possible. Will be the most i have lost in a long time.
    40mins cardio to take it easy??!!!! thats loads for me. after a few weeks i'd hope to be doing that.

well im starting out with 20mins on walking, 10mins X trainer and 10mins bike. ill do that every day this week[except new years day]. ill try up the levels rather then time next week.

looking forward to it. my diary also starts 2moro, i will amuse u all with my funny stories hehe

8. Capirossi

Capirossi Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hey Preetone.

Hope today was a sucess for you! It wasn't for me :( I think I am going to have to wait until hubby is back in work and into his routine before I can get on with mine :(:(:( men!:rolleyes:

I am being 'forced' to work this week, it's the first time ever I have had to work over the Christmas period. So to get the most out of the holidays I am working from 6am to 12pm so I still get most of the day at home. Drawback however, I am shattered!! I just slept for 2 hours on the sofa. So can't see much Pilate-ing going on this week. On the plus side, I have started cutting down in anticipation of next Monday :D, so at least I have achieved something today! ;):) Hope everyone else was a better girl than me :eek:!!

9. dani_doot

dani_doot Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    hey ladies, hope you all had a lovely christmas.
    I had a wonderful time in ireland, but i think i over indulged just a tad tooooo much.lol.
    so definatley in with the new year, new start. Cant wait to get started again, feel so eugh at the minute.

xx

10. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    woop i had a naughty/good day... gonna start a new thred to tell you all about it...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.