New year - New you?

Anybody else wiping the slate clean today? As we enter a new year, it seems traditional to reflect on the year just gone, and to consider what we would like to achieve out of the year ahead.

Well, last year was pretty diabolical in terms of my weight - I gained 30lbs and 2 dress sizes! - but that doesn't have to be a downer. It's a new year, a chance to wipe the slate clean - with the knowledge of what not to do, and the clarity of mind to know that what goes up CAN go down. If I can, in one year, go from this:

to this:

I am blessed with the knowledge that my body CAN and DOES change. Time to make it change in the direction that I would like it to!!

Today I am starting Exante Total Solution to kickstart the changes that I want to see in my body :) And I'm so determined because of all of the above; I've seen what I've done to myself in the last year and I refuse to let it continue!

How was 2014 for you? Did you achieve your goals? My old highschool motto used to be, 'learn from the past, look to the future'. I'm sure there are many lessons we can take from the year just gone, and utilise to make 2015 into what we want it to be. Learn from the past, but don't dwell on it. We have an opportunity to move forward now, with experience and knowledge and understanding, and the ability to make better choices. A whole new year lays ahead of us. Make the choices that will mean that this time next year, you can be standing here saying, "I did it".

Happy new year! :D

Happy new year to you too, and what an amazing post! Thank you for sharing. I'm using today to recover, clear out the kitchen and cook a few days meals for my kids do I don't need to face the kitchen until I'm in ketosis.

Then full on GO tomorrow.

I too gained weight last year? but times, they are a changin'

I'm ready to start again too, ordered a months worth of packs and ready to start tomorrow, I'm back at work so things will be a lot more normal and easier to start. I did start in Nov, but I found it to difficult to get a good routine going so I succumbed to the Xmas temptations. Hoping with a quiet Jan ahead I'll a few weeks of total solution under my belt and better armed for the challenges that will come my way.

Back