New year, slimfast January challenge.

Just realised i've smashed my target by 4lbs! I'd like to loose another 3 by the end of the month :)

Reactions: ugg
IF stuck in doors and may eat...go a walk, and simply take enough cash to cover a drink of water/diet fizzy drink for when you get thirsty.

If there is no way you can get food you wont get food :)

When do you start your new job tish? It is hard being at home, I'm at home full time with my little fella so I totally know what you mean!

Keep thinking about your very glam wedding dress maybe pin a photo on a cupboard unit or fridge.
Good luck with this week x

3lb down this week :D :D :D

And 1 week ahead of schedule I have not only hit my January target of 5 pounds (which was original 4 but having lost 2lb in my first week I increased it) I have went 1 beyond it.

And still have another week :)

3lb down this week :D :D :D

And 1 week ahead of schedule I have not only hit my January target of 5 pounds (which was original 4 but having lost 2lb in my first week I increased it) I have went 1 beyond it.

Hooray for you and Hannah beating your targets.

I'm defo not going to make eight pounds down in January unless I sever a limb at some point next week. Only lost 3/4 of one pound this week. But I've been eating quite a lot so it could have been much worse. I'm working in an office now and struggling to get in to any sort of routine. But on the up side, I did two yoga classes last week!

Good luck for the last week of January all.

If I lose another 3lb next week I will be ont rack, but I have an Indian on Tues, a poss get together Fri and going out sunday eeek

I got on the scales a day early so I am cheating but Ive lost another 2lbs this week ...which means I have met my 7lb January Goal with another week to go.............

what fantastic losses, well after my mingles mishap I managed to sts :-( oh well there's always this week!
I've been on the wii fit for the last couple of days, did hula yesterday for 6 min? Felt like jelly after but I'm going to try 30 min everyday this week.

Good luck peeps, I must say puggso before and now photos what a transformation.... You must feel like a new person!

Hayley x x

after my mingles mishap I managed to sts

I'm not laughing AT you, but this did make me giggle a bit, just because the mind boggles at the idea of The Famous Mingles Mishap of 2009.

Staying the same is better than putting weight on, though! Good luck for the last week of January. You're just that bit further ahead of me but with similar start weight and goal, so you're an inspiration for me. I will be avoiding the Mingles aisle in the supermarket though...

thanks bmi, that's just what I needed to give it that extra push!
And yes avoid the mingle aisle LOL

When would you like to reach your target for?

My proper day today and Im actually 3lbs lighter woooooooo so I thought Id say WOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

When would you like to reach your target for?

I don't really have anything specific but I've promised myself I'm not going to drink alcohol until I've lost another stone. I know, drastic measures -- it's a friend's wedding in late March and I'd like to be able to drink a toast to them, so I'm going to try and make that happen, although might be a bit ambitious.

I'm fitting in to most of my smallest clothes now, so if I manage to lose another stone I'm going to easily weight less than I have done ... wow, since I was in my early 20s. Usually I lose about this much and then something happens, like going away, and I lose momentum and start gaining weight again. That's why I'm not drinking -- it's my biggest enemy when it comes to losing weight!

well you sound pretty determined bmi, I'd also like to be down to goal by the end of march, just been told about a school reunion so i'd like to look good! Trouble is I don't stick to it 100% so weight loss is slow, I'm vowing to get my wii fit out at least 3 times a week for 30min.
Good luck we can do it together, and we have to post a photo on here once we're done! :O)

I can't go to the gym, my cars head gasket has gone and its gonna cost a bomb to repair :eek:(

Made it by the skin of my teeth! Lost 1 ib this week to complete my January challenge.
Looking forward to the feb challenge :O) xx

Lost 1lb this week..making a total of half a stone for January!

Delighted as I only aimed to lose 4lb originally!

Can't remember what I weighed at the start of January. Duh! Anyway, I don't think I made my goal but I'm lighter than I was when the year began, so that's all that really matters, right?

Congrats to everyone who met their targets, and to those what beat them as well.

well I lost 5lbs which is good so trying to look at bright side....even though full of cold and feel yuck...oh well at least I dont feel like eating

Back