New year, slimfast January challenge.

ugg

Needs a kick
Hi all thought I'd start a new thread for January challenge.

I pledge to lose 4ibs, weigh in day for me will be Saturdays..

Good luck and happy new year x

I'd like to join the challenge, would love to lose 5lbs in January, that'd take me to 3.5 stone lost.

yep im up for a 5lb loss! Ambitious but doable i think!

Monica x

I wanna lose 3llb a week. I will weigh in sat mornings. Total 12llb... too ambitious???

I want to lose 4lbs. Have put 7lb on over Christmas - hardly surprising really.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year.

FF

I think il be happy with 3lb a week, but it's gonna be hard to stick to :S

Can i join in too?

My weigh in day is Monday and my target for January is 7lbs!

Having not decided my WI day yet I will either have 3 WIs or 4 over the month.

So I am going to say 4lbs this month please :)

Well..im doing the valentines challenge to lose 14lbs..so i shall try REALLY hard to get the majority of that off in Jan, like a mini challenge lol..

Well..im doing the valentines challenge to lose 14lbs..so i shall try REALLY hard to get the majority of that off in Jan, like a mini challenge lol..

My aim is to be super trim for Valentines too! I want to be 9st so need to shift about 16lb... Lets go for it!

I would love to lose 7lb in January, and my weigh day is Saturday x GL

Hey FF how's things with you, how fast is your wedding coming around!
your'll have to help kick my butt into losing this stone, I've set my target lower then last time. I'd like to get to 10 stone, struggled before at 10.5, but determined to get there for summer. We had a very low key wedding in July so this July we are having a reception. I want to be a yummy mummy in my dress.

Hope I haven't bored you all too much, looking forward to weigh day sat and I may even dig out my wii fit!
Good luck January challengers. Love Reading all your posts it keeps me in check! Xx

Hi UGG. Was wondering where you were! Yeah the wedding is coming round fast - all depends on whether I get a job though so fingers crossed for me. I have also set my target lower this time.

You can do it - just think if you lose 2lb a week it will only take 7 weeks - if you only lose 1lb it will take 14 weeks but you will still do it by July. Are you wearing your wedding dress to your reception or are you getting a brand new outfit?

I am weighing in on Monday and I am going to start going back to the gym then. Need to tone up my bingo wings lol. My wedding dress is strapless.

Tish
x

Snap I also have a strapless wedding dress which I'm wearing for the wedding lunch, buying a little black number for the evening thingy! I'm so excited the weathers going to be warm, it's soooo cold!

May jump on the wii and do some hula, that'll warm me up.

Good luck with the job hunting, some of my friends are in your situation.
Well I'll let you know how it goes Saturday, fingers and toes crossed for at least 2ib loss.
All the best challengers,
Hayley x

Hi :) New to this so haven't really got a clue how fast it's going to come off, but i'd be happy to loose 6 lbs by the end of Jan, weigh in will be wednesdays

Hi all - I'm up for a challenge - my weigh-ins are Saturdays. Not really sure how much i'm going to lose but as i have quite a high bmi i'm hoping to lose about 3lbs a week in the first month or so, so hopefully 12lbs by the end of Jan?
Maybe too ambitious but i'll give it a shot!

good morning, well weigh in for me today.
Had a complete melt down yesterday :0( managed to lose 1.5ib so it's a loss I suppose. Need to get my butt in gear for next week, I can be better then I've been!
Good luck to those that weigh in today xx

Decided on Saturdays for WI...2 down :D

Back