New year, slimfast January challenge.

Wow raori great loss so far x

Hi everyone,

11lbs down so have met my jan challenge of 7lbs! :D

Hi ladies
Can i join please?
I too would reall like to lose approx 3lbs a week.
So i would like to pledge between 10-12lbs for January :)
xoxox

well done cant wait for my weigh in day to see whats happening

Hello, another 1.5 off for me. Slow but steady. Just need 1 more pound to complete my challenge this month, hopefully lose more as I still have 2 more weigh days.

Have a great weekend xx

Hello, another 1.5 off for me. Slow but steady.

Well done, Ugg! I've just weighed myself and I'm down a pound or so this week. I'm always glad to be weighing less but I felt like I'd been quite strict and thought it might be a bit more. Still, it takes a few days before you see the benefits on the scale, doesn't it.

1 down :)

Well done all of you on fantastic weight losses this week..... I think Im the last weigh in of the week tomorrow so I guess I'll let you know

5lbs gone .......2lbs left to meet Jan Goal Wooooo :D:D:):D:D:):D:D

hey mrs hill2b congratulations on you fabby 5ibs, you must feel very pleased.
Well done January challenges xx

Iv stayed the same this week, tho its my own fault cos i was drunk on saturday night and had a day off because i was hungover :( i must try harder this week.

Sts is better then gaining and you had a massive loss last wk so your body is probably trying to adjust.
Chin up and keep going xx

Thank you :) I am determined to be good this week

I did my inches tho and i had lost another inch off my waist, which is 3 inches lost in total so im not completely unhappy lol

i think my jan aim was too ambitious :eek:(

I stayed the same this week too but then again I wasn't that good so it is hardly surprising. I think i will be better when I am back at work it is just so boring at home and when I am bored I eat!

Tish
x

there's always next week tish
Xx

Back