New Year slimming plans

not_lar_croft

Silver Member
Went to class this week and signed up for 12 weeks for 10 offer so that I dont give up after christmas, heard that it was going up again after xmas so thought it would be a good idea.

I am pleased with my 3 1/2 stone weightloss for 2009 but want to lose another 50lbs or so in 2010.

What are your plans for 2010?

To get to target and stay there- so close now I can nearly touch it!

Well done on your journey so far!

Hello! Am going to get my 12 week countdown this week too! I'm going to get to target in 2010 xx

I hope to get to target before the end of the year but if not, that will be my main priority for January 2010.
I then want to maintain so that this time next year I am still at target.

How much is the 12 week course?
I want to be slim for New Years Eve 2010 thats my goal, so I am just gonna plod away at it and not get disheartened if I put on a lb or two along the way I have about 65lbs to loose.
Can I just say that this forum is helping me loads between classes so thank you everyone xxxx

To stay at target (3lb either side of)
To firm up the flab
Possibly lose another 1/2 stone if we have a blessing for our 10th anniversary

my new year's resolution is to be 2 stone lighter by my 30th birthday next November. I want to get back on track in the new year as I can feel myself slipping this week and expect to have gained at WI :(

To get to my target - given up hope of hitting it in time fore February holidays but by Easter if possible. And once I get there I want to stay there for good instead of going back up again.

To be a size 12 for my holiday to Turkey in June! And to keep the weight off, obviously!

My target for 2010, is to wear something WOW for my mums party in August, so to carry on loosing and to amaze family that havnt seen me for ages!

Is that really a target? LOL well it is for me

H x

I want to get to goal weight and then some! Ultimate goal is to get to ten stone - the weight I was when my mum made me join a slimming clud (WW) many moons ago!

I intend to also sign up for a 12 week countdown to help me keep on track in the new year.

I don't think I will hit target next year, but intend to get as close as possible :D

Good luck to everyone with your goals :hug99::clap:

Back