New years resolution

Your not a failure Hun don't be so hard on yourself it's one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Take one day at a time and make small changes you will get there you have to believe that it's hard when life gets in the way and sometimes I eat for comfort.

I'm also struggling at the moment I weighed in at 11st 03lb today so have put on a stone since reaching goal which is disappointing.

It's my one year anniversary on 09.09.13 so I'm gonna use that as my goal to get to 10st.

I hope your ok Hun - I believe you can do it. Be kind to yourself

Today's weight: 11st 03lb
Goal weight: 10st
Weight loss so far: 0lb
Weight loss to go: 17lb

Lucy x

Your doing great Lucy. I'm not good at all. I feel like giving up, I'm just putting all the weight back on. I'm not v happy at all.
Abby x

Oh no. Is he ok apart from that? Can imagine you will be major stressed and worried. I eat when I'm stressed and I'm always stressed ha ha. Think we both need a bit relax and get our heads back focused.
My thoughts are with you
Abby x

Hi. I'm nearly up to 14 st. Just been terrible the last month. I'm so so depressed. The doctor has put me on a free 12 wk slimming plan. I'm major depressed with all this extra weight. I just feel totally lost and don't know what's wrong.
Abby

Hi Abby,

I hope your ok Hun; it's so hard isn't it. I have too been depressed in the past and its hard to get out of it but food isn't the answer Hun and you will feel happy again I promise. You just have to take each day at a time and make small changes

How is the 12 week slimming plan going? I hope it works for you mate

Weighed in at 11st 07lb, haven't been focused lately but gonna try again from now.

Lucy x

Ok I'm not focused at all I need a new approach; I have a busy weekend planned but going to give the Slim Fast Diet a go on Monday and going to keep with it until December.

Today's Weight: 11st 08lb
Target weight: 10st 00lb

7am: Slim Fast, cordial
11am: 100 cal snack, cordial
1pm: Slim Fast, cordial
3:30pm: 100 cal snack, cordial
5:30pm: 600 cal meal, cordial
8pm: 100 cal snack, cordial

Mon: Davina Power of 3
Wed: Pilates
Thu: Yoga

Lucy x

Hi Lucy

How r u? I'm trying out a 3 day juice detox plan to get me back on track. It's from soulmatefoods so hope it gives me a kick start. Been on a really downer so time for a big push!! Hope we both do well.
Abby xx

Hi, I lost 5lb on juice diet but not cause it was any good but cause it made me terribly sick halfway thro. Think I've got to stop faddy diets, they are no good!
Abby x

Hi Lucy it's nice to hear from you again. Glad your back on track. How's work?
Well I've got my head back into gear, started sensibly eating again. Booked a holiday to legoland for next May so want to lose a lot by then so I can get on the rides ok with my sons. Think it's good when you have an reason to try harder. I bought a vibration plate excise machine a while back so plan to do that 10 mins every day too.
Can't give up
Abby

Happy New Year Abby!!!!! I hope you had a good Christmas.

Ok so I weighed in at 12st this morning so I have 2st to lose before my holiday in August which is 30 weeks away so works out about 1lb a week till then which is achievable.
I'm going back on the slim fast diet cos I find it easy to follow and aim to exercise on tue and thu.

You must be looking forward to lego land I've heard its good fun - It makes a difference having something to aim for. How are you finding the vibration plate?

Lucy x

Back