New years resolution

I lost 3lb this week so lost what I put on last week and a bit more which I`m pleased about. Really finding it hard to keep motivation at the moment as I`m a bit bored now but not too long to go... have 8lb so hoping to get there in 4 weeks time - fingers crossed.

How has your week been Abby - hope your ok hun? x

Start Weight: 13st 6lb
Start Date: 01.01.2012
Todays weight: 10st 11lb
Weight Loss this week: 3lb
Weight Loss to date: 37lb
Weight still to lose: 8lb
Target Weight Loss: 45b
Target Weight: 10st 03lb
Target Date: 23.07.2012

Lucy x

2lb on this week which is upsetting. Starting my exercise DVD again this week cause my foot is ok now.
Great going lucy with the loss last week.
I bet you'll be wanting to look at wallpaper and decorating stuff for your house already and be planning your house warming party haha. It's very exciting.
Abby x

I lost 2lb this week :) 6lb to go which Im hoping to do in the next three weeks. Bit stressed at the moment though cos my dad goes in for his heart operation on Friday so bit anxious he having a Quadruple bypass and valve replacement. Also getting a bit nervous about the house its really exciting but stressing out about finances gonna be a bit of a shock to the system. Went to see it on Saturday though and we have half a house eek so looking forward to it as well :)

Keep at it Abby I know its really hard but your doing really well - I hope you were able to do the dvd this week and your foot stays strong. Let me know how you get on mate x

Todays weight: 10st 09lb
Weight Loss this week: 2lb
Weight Loss to date: 39lb
Weight still to lose: 6lb

Lucy x

Not going Slimming World this week cos my dog is poorly and I don’t want to leave him on his own cos everyone else is at the hospital but my scales say that I lost a 1lb this week. My dads operation went well - he moved out of the intensive care unit today into the high dependancy ward but they have now discovered that he has asthma and his lung collapsed the other day which is a common side affect but hoping they get stronger soon.

I hope your feeling better this week Abby x

Todays weight: 10st 08lb
Weight Loss this week: 1lb
Weight Loss to date: 40lb
Weight still to lose: 5lb

Lucy x

Your not a failure Hun - its never too late. I have been trying for years to lose weight - not quite sure where I found the motivation this time (Although I think having you as a weight loss buddy has definately helped). Losing weight is the hardest thing I have ever done but its totally worth it when you get closer to goal. Chin up hun and good luck for this week x

M-make short term goals
O-out with the negative thoughts
T-think of why you want it
I-imagine how you will feel
V-visualize the future you
A-acknowledge your successes
T-treat yourself with respect
I-investigate new ideas and foods
O-observe your healthy lifestyle
N-never give up and never give in

Thank you Lucy what a lovely message. You have really helped me. I have been overweight most of my life and have always had a fight with food, I miss it and get ratty when I don't eat and guilty and tearful when I over eat and always feel like I'm doing one or the other. I lost loads of weight after my first son was born mainly due to how hard he was to look after, got down to 9st and I felt really good. Im going stop beating myself up and try to take each day at a time.
Thanks for helping your a great strength when I'm down
Abby x

Had a good week this week, lost 3lb and my dad came home from hospital and doing really well - he has to take it easy for 12 weeks but he is getting better :)

Hope your doing ok Abby xx

Todays weight: 10st 05lb
Weight Loss this week: 3lb
Weight Loss to date: 43lb
Weight still to lose: 2lb

Lucy x

Hi Lucy so pleased your dad is gettin beta. Well iv just STS when I got weighed. Gonna be hard with the schools finishing soon I tend to over eat when my oldest is off.
I see your nearly at your goal weight, hope you still keep in touch
Abby x

Yeah I know my last 2lb :) I plan to carry on going Slimming World and updating this blog for the rest of the year to help me maintain – you don’t get rid of me that easy lol :) I can go to meetings for free once I reach goal as long as I don’t go more than 3lb either way. Gonna keep in touch anyway cos wanna hear the news that you have reached goal because you will you know hun you have to believe that.

Good Luck this week……..

Lucy x

Wooo that is brilliant well done

wow that's fantastic. i think u r truly amazing and u should feel v proud of urself. u really deserve it after all the hard work. well done x x

Having a terrible time. Can't get back on track. Weighed in at 13st 1lb Mon mornin. Feels like iv wasted half a year messin about. I cud of been a superstar like you Lucy and got right down to my ideal weight but instead iv just ate silly and now important miserable.
Abby x

Ahh hun dont be hard on yourself its a difficult journey ive been wanting to do it for years. Its never too late - when you weigh in next maybe start over, if you lost 2lb a week you could be at goal by christmas. I know its hard hun but even small changes make a difference - do you plan your meals and make a shopping list? I hope you find something that works for you Abby I really want you to do well x

Getting back into a routine now and decided to go back to calorie counting and weighing in on Saturday (meant to post this yesterday but didnt get round to it) Worked out a food plan which came to 1433 calories a day and will go yoga on Tue and Thu and do a workout DVD or bootcamp on Sat (went to a yoga workshop yesterday). Also really excited cos I brought my First pair of skinny jeans and they were a size 12 :)

Between 10st and 10st 06lb
Today`s Weight: 10st 06lb

Lucy x

Back