• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new years resolutions?

hi there
anyone made any?

i swore last year would be the final year i made the resloution to lose weight....

however, here i am again!

well, i'm slightly changing it this year as instead of saying i will lose 4 stone i am going to make sure i don't go over 10 stone ever again.

i'm 3 stone lighter than this time last year - next year on this date i will be at least half a stone lighter than I am now

my other resolution is to sort out my excercise. i do 2 months of going mad then 2 months of nothing
- this year i want to spread my excercise out so i'm always doing some - just not 6 days a week then nothing

to be active 3 times week then is my resolution

daisy x

edited to add that my last resolution is never to make another weight related new years resolution!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Mine is to shift this weight finally. I started on 6th December and I have lost 23lbs to date. I fell off the wagon over Christmas and it has been difficult starting again so as of tomorrow when I see my CDC I am doing this 100%.
Maro

I don't do them either. I'm rubbish at seeing things through most of the time.
Then occasionally something is really important to me - I can focus and do it.
Like it was after 25 years I decide to lose all that weight.
If I had made a New Years Resolution every year for 25 years to lose weight I would have felt an absolute failure .
I used to make an almost daily promise to myself to lose weight - and never did it -
until this time.
Those demons hold so much power.:(

I have three New Year resolutions this year.

1. To fit into a size 14 or lower by 19th September 2010.

2. To start giving blood every 4 months.

3. To start living my life. My friend died back in May 08 and my ex died in Oct 09. They were both younger then me and I've started to realise I need to start living my life.
In the words of Nikki Sixx "There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive"

:p

Sean(JSF)

Making it all add up
I made on last year - to lose 6 stone and keep it off - which I have done (just about).

This year I'm with you Daisy, to start 2011 at least 7lb lighter than I'm starting 2010. :)

Good for you Mutley.
I know it's a cliche but life must go on and you might as well
be as healthy and happy as possible.
Good luck in 2010 .

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
my res for the new year
get into a profession i will enjoy
get lean and cut
and maintain my WL :)