New Years Resolutions???

My new years resolutions are:

To up my water intake. Currently about 1 litre a day of water/NAS squash.
To save up enough pennies towards our wedding, so we can finally set a date!
To try and eat at least one item from the freezers a day, they are full to burst all the time :(
To put myself first sometimes, and learn to say "no" more often, especially with work.
To not be so hard on myself if I falter. And to be thankful for what I have, not jealous of what I don't have
To try and see my parents more often, as I think they are suffering from empty nest syndrome, even though we have been gone for yonks now!

I resolve to make no resolutions but to be thankful everyday for the amazing friends and family I have in my life! Happy 2012 everyone! xxx

Devon_Dumpling said:
I resolve to make no resolutions but to be thankful everyday for the amazing friends and family I have in my life! Happy 2012 everyone! xxx

This is exactly like mine! I want to be grateful for everything I have in life and not dwell on the things I haven't, as I am so fortunate compared to others!!! Xx

Mine is to stick to plan.

Last December I started sw and lost nearly a stone by the end of February. I then ended up going off plan and lost motivation. I ended up eating the same foods all the time and getting bored so I really need to be changing the hex's I have and trying different meals.

I want to be able to put a bikini on in the summer and feel body confident. :p Last time I felt that way was when I weighed 9 stone 7 in 2007.

I also make a list of things I want to achieve throughout the year and tick them off. First ones are:

*Buy a day to view diary for gym, food diary etc
*Keep house as organised as I can (now Ive sorted it and everything has a home!!)
*Save up enough to buy myself a new car (neccessity rather than luxury at the minute!)
*Finish the garden so I can have a huge BBQ for my birthday in June
*Do as much as I can to get myself fit and healthy in the hope that it helps me become a Mummy
*Learn to bake (for OH because he loves my Dad's butterfly buns but he doesnt make them enough!!)
*Cut down how much we spend on food etc and plan meals better - do a weekly or fortnightly shop online so I know what I'm spending rather than just nipping to Asda every few days for bits

Sure there are many more but these will do for now!!

Get back under 13st again and head towards the under 12 bracket in time for Dubai in may. My boyfriend is in the royal navy and he won't have seen me for four months and I want to shock him pleasantly!

Save some money and stick to a budget!

Get fit again running and cycling.

See more of my friends and family.

Navigate this forum better. It's big and sometimes confusing!

1) Drop at least 2 dress sizes
2) Do something nice for someone else everyday
3) Get a hobby, a good one
4) Laugh everyday
5) Do some sort of exercise everyday, even if it is only sit-ups before bed

Good luck everyone! X

Back