New york countdown!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
So far I am on day 9-

So it's 25weeks till my holiday, I need need need to be as close to goal for my holiday! Once in a life time holiday to times square! Can not frigging wait!
But before I go new York I have an operation on the 8th feb, so trying to loose as much before then and then right back on it after!

So today has been awful! So hungry!! Weigh in tomorrow and I can not wait! I need some shakes as iv ran out :-(

So I will update every day :)

Bye xox

Good luck for tomorrow, I hope your weigh in is early so you can get your shakes. New York :D oh I am so jealous, you lucky girl :D my brother went a few years ago and he loved it xx

Wow - New York, what an incentive to lose weight... All the shopping that you can do!!

I'm losing weight for my dream holiday to Mexico in 18 weeks and am imagining myself on a beach looking all fabulous as an incentive!!

Wow new York! I would love to go there for my 21st but it's in august so got no chance to save before then haha. You are doing well. Good luck with your weigh in :)

Cheers :) OH has surprised me :) going for my 21st, my bday is on July 4th so were celebrating it with new York lol and coming home the 5th. Soo excited but shitting it flying!
Were saying in a top end hotel that's in the middle of times square- the westin times square!
So I need to be thinnnn for all that yummy food and ahopping lol can not waitttttt!

Well day 10 nearly over :)

Been to aee CDC and iv lost 18lb in 10 days :)!!

Iv been naughty and had two bars today and a shake! But ohwell any goin to dwell! Was yummy lol

Anyway week two and I can not wait to goal :) I want to be a size 12 I reckon, abit curvy and sexy lol, hmm I don't think iv ever been a size 12 lol

Felix said:
Wow 18lb I am very impressed!!! You'll be a size 12 in no time :)

Hope so! I really really hope I get there :(

Well day 11 nearly over :)

Iv been naughty and had 3 cd bars today!! Paying for it now though, got such bad wind!! I can't stop trumping and got cornic stomach ache, so sore :(

Well scs again!! Still not seen 17st, depressing me now :-( ohwell.

Day 12 tomorrow :)

Day 12 nearly over :)

I'm so hungry today! But not cheating at all. Watching tv then going to bed. Scales still stuck, hoping il loose tomorrow, if not I reckon il cry!

Getting so excited for holiday!! Helicopter ride and moonlight boat cruise!! So excited :)

Can't wait to get to goal, need it more then anything ATM.

Had two shakes and a porridge today :) nom nom lol

Anyway bye xox

Day 13 :)

So fa so good, I'm addicted to maple porridge :) nom nom..
Finally in the 17s!! Yaaayyyy! Not long till holiday and I can not bloody wait I need it!

Debating weither to get my hair cut short or not?! Its driving me mad lol

Anyway all is good here :)

Two weeks today iv Been on my diet! I nearly gave in last night, even though o didn't want to, hadn't had a shake all day and was starving! I just hadn't had the time, so the family went mc Donald's and I brought myself a asda make meal replacement chocolate bar, omg there lush!! Tastes like milky way mmm

Anyway so today I cooked hash for family and smells so good!

So 23ish weeks till holiday and I can not wait! Going to stuff and shop myself silly!! Lol xox

Back