new you products

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by snack, 30 September 2010 Social URL.

1. snack

snack Full Member

hi has anyone used or are on the new you products?im on kee and exante combo just wondered how these products taste and how many products a day thanks s for looking snack xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey i got these before.. i found them extremely confusing, as some are tfr and some are just high protein, some you have to have a multi vitamin tablet with too.. i had said i was in ketosis and wanted to continue with tfr.. but some reason i ended up with both kinds.. they wee too much like food for me and quickly took me off any sorta program. Thats only my opinion thou and i know that other may have been sucessful following this diet.

4. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Hey snack - I've just had a look at the site. I was a bit concerned by it to be honest. They suggested as low as 450 calories for women - which is very low even for a vlcd. I also didn't see any place where you had to give your medical history - may have missed it I guess - but I would have thought that should have been highlighted in such an extreme diet. I am all for losing weight fast - but I like to know my health is being considered too. If you go for it let us know what you think about the products.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.