New you Rich chocolate treat!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love it!!!

Ive been having it as a desert.. its absoultley beautiful (but it thickens up the longer you leave it in the fridge)

and I had it as a drink today and I am officially in love..

lol!

Hello Ladies,

I'm trying to look at new you products but their website only lets me choose a pack of 21 or 50 or 100 and not individual meals/shakes/bars. How do you choose the flavours or do they send you a selection?

Thanks,
Kat

Hello Kat - email the address on the website and ask for YOUR specific order....trust me you will be accomodated for!!!!
Simply if you order up to 21 or 50 products thats the price you pay per product (hope that makes sense).....need anymore help please shout!

You WONT look back - keep me posted!!!!! Even if your in limbo about ordering!!x

Can you tell me what site is it? I love chocolates too and I always drown myself with it especially when I'm depressed out of work... I love to eat it with a glass of milk sometimes. Has anyone tried it? It gives it a little more watery texture.

Last edited:
Thanks, Little Miss! Just ordered 10 sample products - can't wait to try! :D Am I right in thinking that the high protein meals aren't TFRs?
Thanks,
Kat

Brill Kat - the main difference is.....in its simpliest language....TFR, no multi-vitamin needed, high protein, a multi-vitamin per day is needed!

I take a range of products from the entire lisitings to offer a greater variety and choice in my diet! I always ahve taken a mutli-vitamin whether ive been dieting or not so no hassle....lol

Cant wait to here how you get on with your products!!
xx

Can you tell me what site is it? I love chocolates too and I always drown myself with it especially when I'm depressed out of work... I love to eat it with a glass of milk sometimes. Has anyone tried it? It gives it a little more watery texture.

-snip-

Last edited by a moderator:
the main difference is.....in its simpliest language....TFR, no multi-vitamin needed, high protein, a multi-vitamin per day is needed!

That's great! I can see myself stocking up on the meals if they taste good. Spag bol is out of stock - must be very popular!

Back