new yr new me, i hope!

white

Hello, im new and need help!!

dnt know where to start on a diet or even wot diet to do, done loads of serch on net but so many to go through, lol.

Hoping to lose 3st in total, any advice pls.

x

:welcome2:
I wouldn't know where to begin to offer advice - as you said, there are so many diets out there !! You may need to try a few before you find one thats right for you, but good luck anyway

Hi
Do you fancy doing something like weight watchers or slimming world? You could either go to a class or do it alone. Or a VLCD (very low calorie diet) like Lipotrim, Cambridge or LighterLife. Have a look around the site to see what members are following

Irene xx

Hi and welcome.

I did Atkins after many other failures, it worked for me, as Irene says have a look around and see what you think would work for you.

Thanks guys,

i have done ww and sw and lost more on ww, i am doing ww from home at the mo but really dnt seem to be shiftin lol.

Jim wot is aktins heard of it plenty of times, think its the meat eating diet????? wots ivolved and where can i find info and meal plans??? ta

Irene you seem to know your stuff lol seen you reply to loads and i think its gr8 that there are ppl in the same boat, and like yourself ofer gr8 support. much appricated xx

White,
im wot is aktins heard of it plenty of times, think its the meat eating diet????? wots ivolved and where can i find info and meal plans??? ta

If you look near the bottom end of the board there is a forum called Low Carb Diets, there are some stickies at the top that will give you info

Here is the link
LCD

Back