new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by roxy23, 1 July 2009 Social URL.

1. roxy23

roxy23 Member

hi everyone i have just joined minimin and really want to get motivated to lose some weight. i would like to lose about 15-20 pounds but dunno what to do, i think calorie counting would be best for me but i have always wanted to try slimming world but cant afford to do that at the min, if anyone can give me any help or advice that wud be great:thankyou:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Hi welcome calorie counting is a good way to lose weight and if used right you should make it into a way of life rather than a diet .Some one will be along soon from other diets to help you choose the right road for you .I do think you need to go to some classes for sw or ww just to get the corect info on there diet but then plenty do do it alone after that and use minis for the support and reporting weigh ins to help keep them on the straight and narrow xx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Aim for low calorie products and low fat too. And increase activity. You could buy a diet magazine as there will be a sample menu in it

Good luck

Irene xx

5. roxy23

roxy23 Member

thanks for ur replys do u thing cal counting actually works?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.