New

Good for u to have gotten through six weeks. I have made it to day 4. Hope to do six weeks and see how I am doing. Right now six weeks seems a great achievement. How are you finding it¿

Hi and welcome to minimins and LT well done so far
your ahead of me i'm starting week 5
good luck ..

debz x

I find it ok, i am not too strict, i do pick a bit on food, like tiny bits really and it doesn't affect my loss at all. 35 pounds is good so i am quite happy. I dropped 2 trousers sizes from a 20 to a 16, so i am happy i am now under 14 stones, and i am trying to achieve under 13 now.

Wow thats great maybe i'd be there if i hadn't had a week out moving house but the road ahead always seems miles away so i'm taking it a day at a time
you do whats right for you it's all good if you still lose :D

debz x

Hi and welldone for getting this far. I couldnt pick if I put one thing in my mouth I know I'd eat the lot. I was the same when I stopped smoking, I always said that I wish I could have just had the occasional cigarette but I knew if I had one I'd smoke the lot. I must be an all or nothing sort of girl.

Welcome to the forum and very well done for sticking with it and losing so much!!!

x

Back