new!!

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
hi all, i started atkins today, my total carbs today were 23...oops! but im heading to the gym now at 8 to work hard for an hour, started this 4 times a week and really enjoying it!

i have over 3 stone to lose i think? im going to weigh at the gym tonight! i was 15'2lb but i certainly dont feel i am anymore so looking forward to finding out!

but i will count properly tomorrow! before i eat the food lol!

so im just wondering because im on induction, i have a romantic meal planned for sat night wit my bf, as it will be our first weekend actually staying in together in ages!

wat can i have for a starter and dessert (if anything) without affecting my weight loss! :wave_cry: x

Hiya and welcome, Im fairly new myself with the exact same start weight as you!!

Im sure you will get lots of ideas for your dinner but you could have

starter: big flat mushroom fried and then cheese melted on top under the grill
Dessert: Pavalova made with sweetner or jelly and cream and you hubbie can have ice cream - thats what happens in our house anyway. Best of luck on your journey!

ah lovely thanks a million! how do i make pavalova lol??? how long did it take u to lose 12lb hun?

I lost 7 lbs during the previous 2 months on ww, I had lost 14 but put 7 back on:mad:, and 5 lbs on my first week of atkins.

Pavalova:
4 egg whites
8 oz caster sugar - ie substitute with sweetner (i haven't tried it yet)
1 tsp vinegar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence

Whisk together without sugar until stiff - add sugar in 2 lots and whisk again.
Turn onto greaseproof paper - bake at 130 c for 1hr 30 mins
Add cream - and maybe a few blueberries (but not supposed to have in induction)
Enjoy!

Hi Trivenham and welcome to Atkins love, have you read the stickies? loads of information there.

Hi, Triv, welcome and good luck. X

hi everyone! thanks a million for all that im so looking forward to sat now! :) going great so far on the plan! x

Morning Triv, how's things?

Hi Trivenham, and welcome :)

Hi triv and welcome. this forum is very nice and friendly. It really has helped me with my weight loss :)

Morning Triv, how's things?

hiya! great thanks! i feel like ive lost loads and im only on it 3 days! :) its great i can eat all the foods i love and not feel hungry! its very strange lol! if i had bread or pasta now id still be hungry! how are you! u look amazing i must say! unbelievable! :eek:

hiya! great thanks! i feel like ive lost loads and im only on it 3 days! :) its great i can eat all the foods i love and not feel hungry! its very strange lol! if i had bread or pasta now id still be hungry! how are you! u look amazing i must say! unbelievable! :eek:

Hi Triv and welcome to minis, I am also new but not to the site, to the atkins diet and am absolutely loving it too, am on day 4 and went into ketosis yesterday, after being on cd, this feels too good to be true that am eating loads of yummies and losing weight, as of this morn, I cldn't resist weighing myself and have lost 4Ibs already!
Anyway, am blubbing away.. hope you have a fantastic sat with your bf! Also, great website given above, am browsing it now...

Hi Triv and welcome to minis, I am also new but not to the site, to the atkins diet and am absolutely loving it too, am on day 4 and went into ketosis yesterday, after being on cd, this feels too good to be true that am eating loads of yummies and losing weight, as of this morn, I cldn't resist weighing myself and have lost 4Ibs already!
Anyway, am blubbing away.. hope you have a fantastic sat with your bf! Also, great website given above, am browsing it now...

wow 4lb in 4 days! thats so great isnt it! really is the business this diet :D for some reason i cant get onto the site?? ill keep trying! but ill be online tomorrow to let you all know wat im making! ohhh cant wait for weigh in on thursday!! keep up the good work hun! x ;)

Back